or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - zsftw115

Looks good lots of cod 4 assets in it to. :)
Thanks! I wanted the map to have a more modern, present-time feel too it.
9 years ago
(thanks trem for unlocking)
Updated w/ weapons list and credits :D
9 years ago
I'm amazed dude. Love the new look. :D
9 years ago
I could probably use you for some stuff. I'll hit you up if I need some new art ;)
9 years ago
Also one more thing, I can't fix some things because I do not scripts so some glitches will stay as I do not know how fix
Maybe contact the people who made the scripts and get them to fix em?
9 years ago
This map needs SO MUCH fixing. Here's a list of problems I encountered in the map:
When I got a stone thing in the box, I got a fire sale at the same time and the box got stuck and I couldn't hit it anymore
Some of the sounds are barely audible
PhD still shows you taking damage even if you aren't
Zombies still follow you when you are downed with QR
The 5 second wait for the buildables should already be fixed

And a list of minor complaints:
I don't think there should be a maze that causes ellipsies
The parts of the map that cause you to take damage aren't needed
There are some parts of the map that zombies can't get you from behind

EDIT:
Things that I like about the map:
I like the changing perk machines because it changes up gameplay a bit
I LOVE the new weapons in the map
Purple
The music box songs are amazing
The creativity in this map is through the roof.
9 years ago
Wait so if you turn off Jumpscares you just get constant jumpscares while playing?
9 years ago
Wow I thought this was an image in Maya until I saw the in-game picture. Looks nice Chroma! Can't wait. :D
9 years ago
By the way when adding parts to the NAV table, wait untill it says "keep em' coming!" to add the next part or it'll take your guns :)
Don't you think you should fix this?
9 years ago
Why such wide screen?
I play on 1280x600 on windowed
9 years ago
I'm sure it's not, but Chrome is insisting the download is malicious. does anyone else get this warning? I really want to try this map out....
Just go to the three bar thing in the top right, go to downloads and it should say "recover file" or something on the download.
9 years ago
"You did it. I'm free. Now I get to rule the world. I mean, I can go back to my family! Bye"
Beat the EE :D
9 years ago
JR, this map is perfect. I made it to round 28 yesterday trying to figure out the EE. And I'm picking it back up from where I left off yesterday to finish it. But overall I so far love this map. The jumpscares don't make the map bad at all. You've done an amazing job with this map and it's an amazing map to end 2014 with. The weapons are great (some of the animations are meh but that's not that much of a big deal), the radio easter eggs are great and hilarious, the voice acting is outstanding and perfect, and the map does not get boring. When I play a custom map normally, I get bored at around 20 and quit. This map on the other hand, I could play for HOURS. You never disappoint JR, keep making wins. :)
9 years ago
Gonna wait a day or two (don't want people with tons of different version incase more bugs are found) and then upload a fix for whatever bugs have been found by then.

Alright man, can't wait. I was also getting annoyed at the zombies still surrounding me when I was down with QR.
9 years ago
Dammit JR! That Ray Gun jump scare spooked me. Very nice work as always man. In all honesty, I was thinking you were gonna make that Jumpscares option a troll. Keep making wins! :D
9 years ago
Loading ...