or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - zsftw115

if your using the UGX mod why wouldnt you post it here? I hope by verruckt sprinters you dont mean from the start
I really meant I was gonna post on ZM and here, and there will be runners from start but Verruckt sprinters will not come until about 6 or 7. I don't want the map to be TOO difficult.
11 years ago
UPDATE: Added storyline
11 years ago
Features
- UGX Mod (Version 1.1 (Waiting for release))
- Verruckt Sprinters (May change)
- Custom Textures
- UGX Jukebox
- Renamed Weapons (Going to rename all P.A.P. weapons)
- Moon Terry Porters (May change)
- Bible Ending
- Custom Weapon sounds (May change)
- Different Demonic Announcer (Only for Classic mode) (May change)
- Custom End Game Music (One for buying the ending and one for just dying)

I put (may change) on some of the features because I don't know if having the UGX Mod V1.1 will be compatible with these features. (Having a little feedback about this from Treminaor would be nice.)

Here are some screenies of the map from Radiant.

spawn room

teleporter room

power room

parking lot

Storyline: After Verruckt the 4 soldiers give up their search for Peter in the asylum and move on to a similar place, located in the middle of no where. They search for clues of him and discover a teleportation device that takes them to a room where the power is located. They end up in a caged in parking lot where there is no escape but figuring out how to unlock the teleporter that takes them back to the infirmary. They contact Dr. Maxis only to find out he has been killed and that the world has been destroyed and infected with Element 115 from missles sent to the Earth from the Moon. They also find out that Richtofen is in control of the zombies. They go forward in time to a time where the infirmary has been teleported to a different dimension where someone else is in control, whos name is Shane. Their only way to escape is to set the time machine to the correct state and go back to where everything was normal. That is if the Time Machine doesn't fuck up and kill them. 

NEW! Links to both of the end game songs (Both are Avenged Sevenfold as I am a big fan of them)
Buyable Ending end game music
https://mega.co.nz/#!U8JjjI4C!PBS4MCoGwX1Hj9oWwjPWWyVzY9ZLGR4DZwvZjaBr4vU
Death
https://mega.co.nz/#!kgoGECoZ!WO93InKd1QSFpotQn6-7NQ_JG_N2o5uuo_2KKb-wirw
11 years ago
Loading ...