or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ZombieSlayer5778

Nice review Jiffy! Haven't tried the map yet, so your review was helpful  ;)
8 years ago

Map by: smasher248

The Basics: After the events of Kino Der Toten, scientists came across the old, abandoned theater years later to research the hidden secrets inside it. What they didn't realize was that there was an evil lurking inside that building...An evil that had almost been forgotten...Element 115. Days after their initial arrival, all of the scientists were dead, turned into zombies. A group of courageous men are sent in to secure the laboratory and kill the undead. 

Pros: This map looks GREAT. I was so excited when it was released, because I was looking forward to a cool Kino remake, something that we haven't seen in a while. I got what I wished. The level of detail was amazing, and it really gave you the feel of being alone in a laboratory overwhelmed by zombies. The guns felt smooth, and I especially like the G36C, the gun that replaced the MP40 in this map. There were the traditional perks, plus BO perks which was nice, and Electric Cherry, although I would have liked to have seen some more BO 2 perks. Furthermore, the intro with the helicopter was really cool and very well done.

Cons: Although I really enjoyed the map, I feel there are a few things it is lacking. I know a lot of people will disagree with this, but personally, I wasn't crazy about the sunset. It made the map an odd color which I didn't like at all. Also, the inside of the mystery box was all the same color, and was not very detailed. I thought that it could use a little more detail. The addition of Electric Cherry was nice, but I thought that maybe some more BO 2 perks could have been added to spice up the map just a tad bit more. The last thing, is the Pentagon Thief. I hated him in Five, and I hated him even more in this map. In Five he works with map in a good way by giving the player more time to kill him and teleporting to different areas of the map. In this map however, he just runs a circle around the map and then jumps into the teleporter, not really giving the player enough time to kill him. I just felt as though he wasn't necessary in this map, and another boss would have been better.

Conclusion: Overall, a REALLY good map. I really enjoyed it, and even though the Pentagon Thief didn't fit in with the map, the detail and the feel of the map was great. Like I said, I didn't really like the sunset, but it wasn't something that greatly altered the maps appearance.

Detail: 10/10
Custom Content: 9/10
Fun Scale: 8/10
Replayability: 7/10

Score: 34/40

Download link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8435.0.html
8 years ago
Looks cool  :D Gonna check it out soon  :P
8 years ago
Yes...This is the Zombie Slayers hell  :D
8 years ago
Great review! I haven't had the time to play it yet, but from your review it looks just like a map I would like  ;)
8 years ago
Good first review! Glad to see you didn't see the mistakes I did in my first one. :D
Thanks  :) When I first posted it, I forgot to add the [30/40] in the beginning  :D
8 years ago
Is it the launcher or Radiant? Cuz if it is launcher, just run it as an admin. If it is Radiant, it may be because you didn't make the map in a script placer. Hope this helps  ;)
8 years ago
I have been waiting for this! So happy it is released  ;)
8 years ago
Did this mothafucka just say minons? Get the fuck outta here--

Jk man nice to have you here  ;)
Don't worry, the minions will be slaughtered before they give you cancer in this map...  ;)
8 years ago
So this gets 8/10 replayability because it has some cool guns? Nothing else contributed to that?

:-\
bruh those gunz are sexy...
8 years ago
Welcome, enjoy your stay on UGX Forum and Chat! :D Can't wait to see more of you!

Lukkie1998
Thanks! I am working on a minions map right now, and I should be done within a month. I suck at mapping, but I hope it will turn out ok  ;)
8 years ago
Lol, I have been on this website for over a year, and I still haven't introduced myself. I have just recently gotten to be a map reviewer, and I am looking forward to meeting everyone and to start mapping. If you want to play zombies, shoot me a friend request on Waw, JSgaming.  ;)
8 years ago
I agree. And I know you are unbiased here because it's not like the map was released under your name or anything...:-\

Btw reviewer, may I ask why you decided to review this map out of all the maps on UGX? Since it came out in 2014 and all, and let's face it, it's a very poor forgettable map. Genuine question.
This was my first review, so I wanted to do a map I knew a lot about and had played a lot. I will be posting reviews of newer maps soon  ;)
8 years ago
Good Review of a good map :D, I would rated a little higher but nerveless good review ;)
Thanks  :)
8 years ago
Loading ...