or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - zombieslayer4276

New update for the map is out! Hope y'all enjoy!
3 years ago
The only complaint about this mod I have about it is that after your late into a game mainly using explosives the game will start to break around the 50's, maybe even 40's if your playing with others. The game will begin to lag horribly then eventually freeze.
4 years ago
When I try to play this map, the custom Zombies section in the game doesn't have it. What do I do?
You can't play custom maps with this mod
4 years ago
The map looks good so far, I hope to see it released at some point.
4 years ago
One of the best mods by far on bo1, really pushes the game to its limits at some points. Really played a lot of this mod. Keep up the good work!
4 years ago
This was a really good map :3 It really shows the potential bo1 has for custom zombies.
4 years ago
This map was really fun! Glad most of the glitches were fixed. Since me and my friend found lots in the older versions of the map
4 years ago
The map has been finally updated! The map is now bigger with more rooms to explore, sorry it took soo long to update. Just haven't really been motivated

www.mediafire.com

Features:
DoubleTap 2.0
2 Secret EE's
4 weapons from MP
No Powerups (Can't seem to fix the issue)
Buyable ammo from an ammo box
FN FAL is now automatic when upgraded
Fixes:
Fixed a box location in the m16 room
Fixed issue with the barrier range being to big

;)
4 years ago
Loading ...