or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - zombieslayer3

looks awesome man , loved origins on bo2 , origins is my favorite zombie map , can't wait to see your map  , sound like its gonna be great  ;D , and if its not asking too much could I beta test it ? or is it going to be a donate beta ? , regardless wish you the best of luck with this map
8 years ago
map looks awesome , hate to see people quit making waw custom maps though , love bo3 , just hate you have to connect to internet to play zombies solo , sometimes my connection gets crazy some days and have to reset , so when that happens its nice to have waw custom maps to play , bo3 should have had an offline zombies solo play for pc , but anyway going to miss it , I know waw has been out a long time , just hate to see custom map making for waw retire .
8 years ago
personally i love exo zombies , and treyarch zombies , and the fact that you are remaking outbreak it for waw , it makes me beyond excited  ;D , cause I can finally play that map solo without internet , and with friends coop , I can't wait to see your remake , wish you luck
8 years ago
Loading ...