or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Zombiejelly

well by watching this it seems they are trying to rip some stuff off from Titanfall, was that Kevin Spacy? I think im pretty much done with call of duty, only reason I played these titles anyways was for zombies. So since thats gone I guess no cod for this guy :)
10 years ago
looks great! thank you for sharing this with the community :D
10 years ago
OK when I use the ugx script placer I have no issues with my map but when I create a map with the gczp scriptplacer I always get the 400 fx error, I have even deleted almost every file in the mod possible to still be able to run it and still get the error. Like I said though if I use the ugx and then add the bo perks its fine
10 years ago
This looks great and it is definantly an upgrade from when you started the project.If you dont mind me asking, what are the measurements of the room?
10 years ago
The one that I use is Razer Game Booster, the video files it produces are not that large, fps doesnt drop that much and also its free ;D. I have provided the link below so you can check it out

http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster
10 years ago
where is download? Hahaha!

Since the hands are not user created content they are not allowed to be attached so he has made a tutorial showing how to make the change
10 years ago
very nice, I am going to try this. I do believe you said that you used the gczp script placer? That is the one I am using so hopefully I can do this. Thanks for taking the time to share this tutorial 8)
10 years ago
if you will google autodesk maya and which ever year you choose whether it be 2012-13-14 etc..... the student version you can use the program for free. So you dont have to buy the license for it unless you are going to use it to make a game or something like that.
10 years ago
I cant believe he beat Tom to the punch, good one sir ;)
10 years ago
That is is exactaly what I needed thank you so much trem

Anytime you need any help with anything and cant find what you are looking for on the UGX wiki or all the other tutorials then by all means feel free to message me and if I cant help I am sure I can point you in the right direction

WIN
 ;D

Potz you are a man of few words with all your one word epicness :gusta:
10 years ago
I agree with the topic of  box or one window challenge type of "Maps" are being overused due to lack of creativity. I am going to side with Death on this one. Please don't release these type of maps guys they are boring and have no re-playability facture to them. When you see nothing but those types of maps all the time then yes it is being way to overused.

Take this as feedback: Please spend more then 4+ hour on a map. Try to spend a more like a couple of weeks, months. Big time mapper don't earn fame by releasing a map in a couple of hours. They take the time to layout the map. Then they work on what they want to accomplish within the map.

*Please note may or not be misspells within this reply.

Like was said before, this topic is not to discuss the liking or disliking of a box map. If you want to discuss this please feel free to open up a new topic to debate about this like Saje said. Please no more replies on this thread about the subject. If it does not have anything to do directly with this map then its off topic. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. ;D
10 years ago
OK I think we all get the point and I can see this heading off topic so lets just try to be nice :nyan:
10 years ago
how do i fix the 400 fx limit

This may be some help to you http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2493.0 :)

Alot of the time when looking for help with issues such as this have already been answered or fixed. Next time check out this thread for help http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?board=10.0 good luck with fixing your problem :)
10 years ago
its really nice to see some of these older maps getting played still. This really is one of my favorite maps. Its really a great work of eye candy and gameplay is great
10 years ago
much thanks for doing that. Also thank you for sharing this with the community.  :)
10 years ago
Loading ...