or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Zombiejelly

man i wish someone would release a map worth playing, WaW weapons in some of the maps released on ZM getting old.
11 years ago
no, for some reason. anyway that is the only map its doing it on. at first i thought my waw was screwed up. never seen anything like it
11 years ago
yeah I cant figure out why its not showing the title screen its like just a bunch of sqaures and static
11 years ago
i cant get it started because the title screen is messed up, i tried to bring up console and typed in the map name as usual for solo, is there a different command for solo
11 years ago
i would like to beta test this map please sir
11 years ago
well i ended up with the razer death stalker, and so far so good

Post Merge: February 27, 2013, 06:50:30 pm
tomikaze I wish I had seen that post before I went out and bought one, I had no idea you made custom keyboards ;)
11 years ago
A couple of weeks ago I purchased my new pc which was the alienware x51 and now im looking for an awesome keyboard for it so I thought I would take to the forums for suggestions. A couple that have caught my eye are razer black widow and death stalker, any suggestions on this will be greatly appreciated
11 years ago
count me in on the beta testing

Post Merge: February 26, 2013, 03:13:30 pm
this thread is out dated
11 years ago
also another good one for day z, its called day z commander. you can dl all the custom maps for day z like lingor island, celle, takistan etc......

i like it a little better than play with six. it was just a little easier
11 years ago
yeah i just payed 50 bucks for a private server rental and didnt know you had to pay extra to lock it, so basically im paying for a public server with only having admin rights to kick a player that can just turn around a sign back in. i have supported the game since day one even buying the legends pack and buying from marketplace and this is the thanks i get which was i should have payed attention. i have rented plenty servers before (minecraft,dayzbattlefield 3) never had to pay to lock them. i should have listened to everyone. sorry for the long post
11 years ago
Just checking to see the status of this map with ugx mod
11 years ago
I been playing The war z I love it, but cant wait for day z stand alone
11 years ago
as long as im still breathing I will be watching
11 years ago
will this affect the full release bar2 with ugx mod
11 years ago
i would be happy with just the features in comosea, i would like to see those features and weapons implemented on other maps. releasing this would keep the custom zombies alive. plz release and good luck on all your future endeavors
11 years ago
Loading ...