or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - zimta

For some reason my scroll-wheel is binded to the console. The `key is also binded as it should but I dont know how to remove the scroll-wheel from being binded. Thanks for the help.
8 years ago
Your gun appears to be spasming randomly in your hands like you're holding a struggling fish. ;D

Yea sorry about that, I have a bad habit of switching weapons when Im playing zombies. Especially when Im making tutorials.
8 years ago
Nice video i liked the original myself and having zombies on it brings back the memories :) great commentary even mentioning things i never thought of while playing the map.

Thanks so much for the reply and for watching the video.
8 years ago
So I dont know if this was intended (Highly doubt it is), but when I would PaP I would loose the other weapon that I had. I then bought another wall gun and tried to do the same thing again and once again I lost the other weapon that I had. Also the zombies wouldn't target the player, would group in in random areas and stand still.
8 years ago
So I have been away the last few days and wasn't able to post my videos on here. So here is the last 3 days of videos.
8 years ago
Can't wait to give this one a try and make a video on it  :)
8 years ago
Loading ...