or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ZCTxCHAOSx

When you say "everything", do you mean Dubai also? That would be pretty epic man. I would LOVE to play Gun-Game on that map. :D

The only map I really play it on is Zebba's Farm. It was made for Gun-Game!

Yes I will put it in Dubai.  I have a Der Reise Version all ready to put UGX into.
10 years ago
it'd be cool if you did a version of this map with UGX on aswell

Just waiting on the UGX 1.1 and I will start putting it in everything :D

Post Merge: February 26, 2014, 03:43:34 pm
you can add a download link of mediafire or mega because i cant download in gamefront

Added a Mega Link.

Enjoy!
10 years ago
Yeah, would be silly to make a script for something that you don't need to begin with.

anyhow, i just played the map and i have to ask: How do you get out of the first room? i searched for the longest time and couldn't find the hintstring.  Also is there something wrong with the melee increasing perk? i stab a zombie about one minute in and they don't die as if i don't have the perk.

Try shooting a few things in the ocean and elsewhere ;)

For the melee perk you may have been knifing the "strong" class zombie, which will take 1 or 2 extra.
10 years ago
So zombies don't rise out of the ground?  :P

Haha good catch.  Meant crawlers.
10 years ago

CoD Zombies: Chaos Island! Part 1!

Chaos Island

Created by: ZCTxCHAOSx

Version 2 offers more challenge.  Faster Spawns, Stronger Zombies, Tighter Zones.  Couple of added and tweaked weapons.  Overall more badass!

Stranded during a much needed vacation... Only zombies and sharks stand in your way.

Will you survive to call for help?

Map Created By: ZCTxCHAOSx

Added Scoped Weapons: Nukem and Quizz

Testing: SoloCustomZombies, Nukem, Quizz, Zebba, Resort, Conway

No Crawler Code:  YaPhill

In map Zombie Posters: Adam Smith

ENJOY!

MAP DOWNLOAD:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/24074291/chaos_island_v2_exe

Or MEGA:

https://mega.co.nz/#!89hjBDRJ!TVimpwDg0Xq19MLuE85DiAxqzYkydqmRsYtmNGMKGec

[/size][/color]
10 years ago
You adjust your sunlight with your World Spawn Settings.  It looks like your problem may be no world spawn settings or your sun is shining from under your map.  Which is why it looks like that.

With nothing selected Press (N)

This brings up the entity window.  Ive noticed some peoples maps not including the World Spawn settings which include things like Sunlight.  Ambient Light ect.  Copy one of these using each key and value of whatever one you choose, and see how it looks.

http://modsonline.com/Tutorials-read-445.html

If your world spawn is blank.  I think would just see World Spawn in one kvp box after press N.  you would just make all these entries as new.  If you do have sunlight etc already just use the new numbers.

Also with your sky being black you maybe dont have a skybox.  Make sure you have one.  Will See ***LEAKED*** when compile if you dont have one.

10 years ago
Yes you can cut patches along the verts. 

What you do is:

Select the patch - Shift + Left Click on the Patch

Press V to bring up the verts editor.  No window comes up you will just see new colored squares on all the verts.

Select an entire row of  vertices. One way is to drag your mouse over the whole line of them. The row that is now selected will all be blue dots.

Press Ctrl + Shift + X and the patch will now be cut in two.

You can keep doing this to shape your patch to how you need.  Good luck :)
10 years ago
You are welcome everyone.  The ones with no glow to them are the "strong" class.  They have a little more health and are harder to see.

Post Merge: February 01, 2014, 09:38:02 pm
Oh and Thank you Trem for grabbing some screen shots :)
10 years ago
Zombie Dubai
Presented By: ZCTxCHAOSx

This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

Original Call Of Duty: 4 Multiplayer Layout and Design: Andy "Tubby" Sechrist
ZCT Mod: ZombieChickenTaco.com
Bomb Ending/Timed Gameplay: Tom BMX
General questions answers and help: Quizz, Nukem, CornrowWallace, Alex (SparkyMcSparks) Romo
Testing: SoloCustomZombies, Quizz, Nukem, Zebba, CzarMorte, Conway, Resort, NGT

The zombie outbreak continues... Dubai is the most recent victim of the zombie virus spread.

Your mission is to NUKE Dubai to stop further spread of the disease.

Intelligence indicates there are two pieces of a bomb scattered throughout the city:

More Screenshots

10 years ago
According to what I see you have an extra open bracket "{" in your script.  However to be sure the exact error, before launching your map type:

developer 1
developer_script 1
devmap yourmapname

Unless you have already done so, this will more accurately pinipoint your problem.  Most times its not even in the script it shows at first, but a typo or extra bracket elsewhere.
10 years ago
No problem  8)

Any news on the next map in this series?

I have a current WIP I am finishing up first called Zombie Dubai.  Then I can put all my effort into part 2 of Oz.
10 years ago
I assume you mean the console mapname, which is zebba_farms. This map has a custom menu though, so if you don't see that then you didn't install the map.

Thanks for answering that Trem :)
10 years ago
This is being provided by one of the developers, so it is legit.

There are a few qualifications to enter:

http://www.reddit.com/r/RandomActsOfGaming/comments/1ukl5u/giveaway_developer_signed_codbo2/
10 years ago

:D

Part 2 is Emerald City.  Its in progress now ;)

Post Merge: June 01, 2013, 03:24:24 pm
I wonder when we will hear news of Part II?  :gusta:

Part 2 is in Emerald City.  It is in progress now :)
11 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)
Map review COMING SOON!

Very nice.  That is the quickest round I have seen yet.
11 years ago
Loading ...