or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - xxzackly

didnt work but is there a way for me to delete that map
11 years ago
I'm going to try running UGX map manager as admin and see what happens. I think that will work because last time i tried it didn't ask me where i wanted to download the map to.
11 years ago
anything specific that i should look for?
11 years ago
I found a error when i downloaded it i go into the game and load the map and starts loading like normal but then goes back to the menu and said to goto console for details and i did and it said:

server script compile error
unknown function
level.door_dialog_function=maps\_zombiemode play_door_dialog
11 years ago
so you think hes trying to troll me and take the credit for map and video or just video
11 years ago
sorry if miss read i meant i will wait for him to edit it or what ever so i can wait it fine if i wait.
11 years ago
so hes a video editor ok idc i can wait after im done with it for you to tell him or what ever.
11 years ago
who is tht some one tht will play or make a vid about it.
11 years ago
you will beta test it thanks ill have to find couple more unless you want to just ply it you and me
11 years ago
ok thanks i might have you beta test it :D if you want to and have you heard from the guy i was working on it with?
11 years ago
Dam ive have been taking a break from rust for some time but when i was acctually working on it, i was working on it for about 3 to 4 months. and only have a little to go
11 years ago
sick dude should make another sweat map like it
11 years ago
sweat map i mean holy sh!t!!
11 years ago
sick dude
11 years ago
Loading ...