or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - x_xMayheMx_x

Sent you a request on steam
10 years ago
Wow, is about all I can say! This map is very visually appealing! Extremely nice work on this one! Now all i have to do is find some shipmates for my next voyage upon the deck. Any takers?  :D
10 years ago
This map looks AMAZING! Cannot wait  :D :rainbow:
10 years ago
Hey dude i would love to play with you but i cant find you on steam?! You might wanna double check on your  steam id. Also i dont really look at this page alot so if you wanna play and i havent requested you just go into my post all of my info is there. :D

Awesome man! I will get it figured out as soon as I'm off work today. Like i said I'm new to steam so i probably didn't set something up right.  :facepalm2:

Looking forward to teaming up. Playing solo just doesn't cut it for me!

Double Post Merge: September 26, 2014, 11:49:18 pm
Hey dude i would love to play with you but i cant find you on steam?! You might wanna double check on your  steam id.

Yeaaa I'm Dumb.  its  x_x-Mayhem-x_x
10 years ago
    I think it might have been the xbox controller I was using.. Went out and bought a logitech cheapo and it is working fine now.

10 years ago
CPU: Intel Pentium G860 @ 3.00 GHz
Gpu: GeForce GTX480
RAM: 10Gb DDR3
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD80 (g3)
PSU: SPH 1050W
Case: a used clear blue generic
Monitor: 32" Insignia
Audio: crap for now
Keyboard/Mouse: Cheapo Logitech for now
10 years ago
Whats up everyone,

I am completely new to the custom zombie scene. I am a diehard zombie fan from the playstation network so i am definitely not new to slaying the undead.

Anyways, I'm looking for a few friends to play some custom maps with, does not matter to me which map. So if anyone is willing to team up sometime soon I am willing and ready.

I am new to the steam network so I am still learning as I go, things like adding friends and such.

Steam ID: x_x-Mayhem-x_x
10 years ago
Thanks for the info DBZ! Ill be up and running as soon as i figure out why i keep getting this directx error :fuuu:

Again thanks for the invite to this Site/Forum from the bo2 forums! This is where I need to be!

Double Post Merge: September 25, 2014, 02:24:01 am
If I purchased the game from steam it should automatically come updated correct? Im having some troubles getting it to work. I do prefer the ps controller over xbox, does this work the same? thanks in adv.
10 years ago
Newbie here,
 Ive recently had a new computer built just to play custom zombies. After downloading steam and installing waw (originally purchased and downloaded  from my old computer). I try to run the game and i keep getting this "DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error" Ive done a little research and downloaded some updates. uninstalled steam and waw but still no luck. Anyone have any sugestions? :-[

Double Post Merge: September 24, 2014, 11:48:10 pm
Fixed!
10 years ago
Mayhem Here.
    Finally after weeks of hiccups, back orders and incompatible parts my system is finally finished! I am completely new to
custom zombies, even pc gaming at that. But with my love for slaying the undead I knew I had to make this venture! So
pretty much needless to say I will have boat loads of questions that any newbie would have. So I'll go ahead and apologize in advance for any stupid and/or annoying questions I might have. That being said if anybody would like to help out the new guy and show me the ropes, give me tips anything at all.. Greatly appreciated  :D

I will go ahead and get this one out of the way first... How do I set up a controller to use instead of a keyboard? ;D
10 years ago
Loading ...