or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - x_xMayheMx_x

I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones  <3 :D

Man, my wife and I play coop game like Halo 4, Borderlands 2 and Diablo 3

I wish this was the case for us, I've tried so many times to get her into borderlands, payday, gta5. But every time it fails miserably. So for her, there is no other game than mp and zombies.

My wife absolutely detests CoD zombies. Might be down to how much I play it though, but who knows.

She is pretty decent at Mario on the NES, but that's as far as it goes as far as gaming goes.

I think what it came down to for us, Is she kind of went with the "If you cant beat them, join them mentality" and actually found it very fun. Except for Black ops poo (2) zombies, We both equally detest that horrendous fail at zombie "innovation".

Double Post Merge: October 31, 2014, 03:19:55 pm
Maybe some modders could collaborate to create a care bears mod?

YES! #Winning
9 years ago
Do zombie slaying couples even exist outside of my wife and I? We sure hope so. This is to any couple out there that would like team up with my wife and I and take on the un-dead occasionally. If interested leave a comment below or send me a pm.
9 years ago
Looks pretty epic man! Cant wait to kill it!  :accepted:  :lol:
10 years ago
HaHa! This is going to be epic!My kids are going to have a blast watching old dad run around in Bikini Bottoms! Looking forward to the release.

A 2 sided easter egg would be epic. 1 side is helping plankton steal the Krabby patties, Other side is helping Mr. Krabs stop plankton once and for all.  :lol:

Keep up the good work!
10 years ago
This map looks really good so far. Of course from what I've seen done by you Ege, the map always ends up pretty spectacular. Ill be keeping my eye on this thread! Anxiously awaiting release!  :rainbow:
10 years ago
Looks pretty good, going to check it out now. Thanks for the share!
10 years ago
Thanks for share, giving it a go now!  :D
10 years ago
Im really looking forward to this one! BO2 was a huge let down for me when it came to the zombies. From the looks of this, yours will be treyarchs wet dream of town! Keep up the great work! :D
10 years ago
Even though now that I'm 2 posts away from the 20 required for "full access" have you considered making exceptions for newer member's who have donated?
10 years ago
It is to bad it had to come to this conclusion. When I first joined ugx I was completely new to custom zombies and pc gaming all together. If it wasn't for a few members I had talked to in the chat lobby I would probably still be screaming at my pc  :lol: trying to figure out why I was getting these errors, luckily the chat was available and a couple of good guys gave me some advice on what to do to get things in proper working order! I completely understand your reasoning behind this, its just a shame that a few spoiled eggs ruined it for everyone new.
10 years ago
I might add afterlife, how does that sound? wont do anything special since maps done but you can shock zombies away and revive yourself, ill have to see, if not ill just add solo quickrive when you get it from a perk bottle

IMO, to have afterlife in this map it almost seems useless unless it has a purpose i.e. powering generators and such!
 Like I had said last night, this map is challenging to a degree, and that is good! To many maps are made these days that are way too easy. Where is the fun in easy? Other than maybe a working solo quick revive, keep it the way it is  ;D
 You did a phenominal job on this map when you compare it to lorkeep, Keep up the good work! you are going to do some great things in the future!

ps. This is in my top five favorite maps. First map that literally made me scream in fear when the engineer showed up  :D
10 years ago
Coming along nicely, I see a good train area already. :D
10 years ago
Custom zombies: Episode 1! Project Viking!

thanks to redspace he allowed me upload early access gameplay on the map! Enjoy :D  :rainbow:

This looks pretty amazing! So many awesome features were shown just in that little video! Cant wait to see what other gems you are hiding in there ;D:rainbow: Beta access requested :D
10 years ago
This guy obviously does not know what he is talking about! Sometimes you just cant convince people to even give their conclusion a second thought.
More than likely he realized he was wrong but was to much of an arrogant a**hole to admit fault, exspecially in some sort of public discussion.
I deal with people like this daily I've personally came to realize that 9 times out of 10 its not worth the stress or the time. We know your right, that should be all that matters  :troll:
10 years ago
October 18th: projected first beta

if you want to be a part of the beta and I have not PMed you by this Wednesday, you can gain access by achieving round 25 on Titan Corp. UGX Edition on classic. screenshot it and post it here! have fun!

Excellent, I will up load a screenshot in the next hour or 2

Double Post Merge: October 10, 2014, 04:10:52 am
10 years ago
Loading ...