or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - x_xMayheMx_x

I am very stoked to see another WIP from you. I am huge fan of your work. Your maps are hands down some of the best I've ever played. The layouts of your maps are by far some of the more challenging ones out there right now. Narrow walkways, crazy spawns, attention to detail is like none other. Your Maps challenge those published by Treyarch themselves. I speak for many when I say thank you for all the hard work, effort and time you put into your projects. It really shows.  Cant wait for this to drop! Keep up the great work, and I'll be keeping a close eye on this project!  :D
9 years ago
Hey TEX,

28 so I guess I qualify. I have a mic as well.  I'll send a friend request tomorrow when I'm off work. I typically play at night after I put my minions to bed.
9 years ago
Hey thanks buddy, im glad your enjoying.Its nice you have give me some feedback as not many people have, for the perks find the power and the bottles and they should open, check dark corners.I cant wait to see a vid if you get round to it.Thanks again and I will keep you in mind for my next map.

So far everything runs great btw, no problems ive ran into at all, I'm going to give it a good whirll tonight after work. I have managed to get the power turned on and everything just cant find jug  :P but again my play time hasent been as much as i would have liked.

Once I find jug I will do a high round run for you, do you want me to edit a video of the run as a preview for your map or just send you the video file to for you to edit? If you'd like to do it yourself I can help you get a really good video editing software if you don't have one all ready.

BTW was it intentional for allowing players to be able to take 2 hits without jugg?
9 years ago
Has anyone found the perk machines and bottles and done the easter egg yet?.

I must say you did a phenominal job on this map, absolutley love the creepy vibe it has to it. Really hard to believe this is your first map and was created in only 13 weeks...wow.

So I haven't had as much time to explore this map as i would have liked to, some things i did find were 4 mannequins, still haven't figured out exactly what they do. I found how to activate the jugg bottle, but never found jugg anywhere. Also discovered what i thought was unlocking double tap from the "cage" it was in. I did get the prompt that i had activated double tap, but still caged. Lastly somehow managed to get the sequence right in unlocking toms ax  :D

Great map man, hoping to free up some time this weekend so I can really get this one figured out, I love me a good challenging easter egg.  :D  :accepted:

9 years ago
When this map goes up later im hoping someone gona youtube it, if they do a good show I will link it on here.And please it would be great if you guys can let me know what round you get to . If people like I might do an expansion.

Sent you a PM about it.
9 years ago
I think they are a great addition, I love seeing things brought in from other games.

Keeps everything nice and fresh! ( Still waiting to see if anyone would bring in the foam finger from dead space ;) )

That being said, they are a bit OP in my opinion. Maybe if they weren't so damn sneaky I wouldn't feel that way  ::)
Although they fit well on Halloween Town, the map is pretty easy considering its just a wide open circle and they kind of even out the "easiness" of the map. Making it pretty damn hard  :D.

So I'm torn, Yes it would be awesome to see them in the future. But not if its at the cost of a 1 hit down with jugg.

Maybe consider a 1 hit down with out jugg and then a 2 hit down with jugg.
9 years ago
Just a heads up , im working on fixing this and it will be back up soon. And im sorry for any problems ,I added fx that seem to have caused a gspawn problem .

Cant wait, I was pretty bummed I missed the initial release even even though it had some bugs!  :lol
9 years ago
Downloads back up, if theres any problems with the map please private message me . i know theres one issue with zombie at the start.

Where? I see no download link  :fuuu:  :rainbow:

Map looks awesome though, I've been keeping an eye on your WIP. :rainbow:

Double Post Merge: November 11, 2014, 03:58:01 am
Ooops sorry me dumb, me not see thread had second page.

Hope the problems get fixed! :P
9 years ago
Since the update I find that this map runs pretty flawlessly.

This is actually one of my more preferred maps.
The map has its challenging moments but not completely impossible to beat.
A few of my mates find the spawns to be somewhat chaotic and usually leads them to downs,
which then I get to be there hero and revive or just keep the game going, and of course that only boost my ego  :D

To anyone having bug problems, go into your mods folder and completely delete this map, then go to page 1 of this thread and RE-DOWNLOAD the content. BOOM problem fixed!

All in All its a great map. Keep up the great work TZK6. I look forward to seeing what you can do in the future!  8)
9 years ago
add in the origins ice staff because it fits the whole water theme(ice is hardened water)

Thank you so much for clarifying that. I think I speak for many when I say after all these years my mind can finally rest!  :lol:
9 years ago
Pretty decent map, except all 3 times I've played I have gotten booted with an error referring to George having to many bones. Even tonight after I re-downloaded the updated version. ???

Hopefully this can be fixed.
9 years ago
ill be careful.. anyways here is the im using right now.

(Image removed from quote.)

Where did you get this theme? Me likey 8)
9 years ago
Thanks for the share. Detail looks really good, and loving that the scavenger is in it! About to give it a go  :D
http://www.twitch.tv/classiczombiekiller
9 years ago
this mod is now canceled due to treminaor changing my name and thus taking away my identity.

I Really hope this is not true, although I wont be using this mod anytime soon. I was very excited to see what other members could do with it.
9 years ago
This is actually why I love Playstation. My wife and I both game and being able to game share and play simultaneously has saved me tons on money :D But as far as steam sharing, yea pretty useless if you play the game everyday like I do.
9 years ago
Loading ...