or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - x_xMayheMx_x

Whats up everyone. Back again this time on the map Terminus.
Covering everything from turning the power on to how to complete the end game easter egg

Thanks for watching  :D
9 years ago
Hey guys this is the video to show anyone who wants to know how to complete the solo version of the easter egg.

I've Updated the Topic With the Part 2 of the Video showing the steps needed to complete the end game with 4 players

Thanks for checking it out, and hope this helps all the solo player's and anyone struggling with the Easter egg
9 years ago
Short video showing you how to easily obtain the 1" punch on the new map Leviathan as well as how to obtain the free perks within the map

Full solo Easter egg and 4 player co-op ending to follow  ;D
9 years ago
Hey guys, I know some people were having issues locating jug and power. Which is why i make videos like these.  ;D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbjWED989uQ

1 inch Punch and free perks tutorial on its way, hope you enjoy
9 years ago
Back again! Breathing some life into one of my favorites. Will be continuing showcasing older maps as the channel grows.

I really want to thank everyone for the support! My channel, although small is continuing to grow faster than I ever imagined!

9 years ago
**Spoiler**

Another Tutorial showing all the hidden aspects of the Custom Zombie map Cargo!

If you like tutorials like these follow the video to my YouTube and Subscribe to stay up to date with new Vids. Feel free to request any map for a walkthrough/tutorial that you or the scene would like to see.
9 years ago
Back again, this time with a new power and jugg tutorial.

Hope you guys enjoy!
Awesome job on this map FreeFall!

This is the second of many short "power and jugg" tutorials to come. A fellow UGX member gave me the idea to make videos like this along with my normal EE, end game tutorials.

9 years ago
Whats up everyone? Someone gave me an idea to start making videos like this along with my easter egg tutorials. Would love to hear any feedback from the community.

Title Says it all, after watching you'll be able to narrow down which doors hold the more important features to get your gameplay rolling faster. Also don't worry there are still about a million doors to open and plenty of secrets to uncover!

Enjoy  :D

9 years ago
Back again guys. This time on the map Thirty Seven

In this video you will see everything from how to turn the power on and everything in between leading up to the buyable ending

Enjoy  :D

http://youtu.be/mek3cHlVmQc
9 years ago
Whats up everyone. Back again with a 2 part easter egg tutorial.

Hope you all enjoy :)

On a side note 

New drinking game

Everytime I say epic in this video everyone takes a shot
I only say it 1000 times in this video.  :P
9 years ago
Whats up everyone. Back again this time with A quick guide showing the easter eggs, and power location.

Great Job on the map guys! Very good attention to detail!

Good luck Lukkie and SirJammy!

Enjoy
9 years ago
What Is up Everyone

In this video you can see all the steps needed to complete the Easter Egg and end game on the map Snow Globe

Good luck to JBird, this was 1 epic Easter Egg!

If you enjoyed this video hit that subscribe button to say tuned for more in the near future.
9 years ago
Whats up everyone!

In this video I will be showing you how to complete the Easter Egg, turn power on, unlock PAP, and also the location of Jug on the map Snowy Ornament.

Good luck Hitman and Ege! I really enjoyed this map!

Stay tuned guys, I have two more Videos showcasing Easter Eggs steps on two other contest submissions that should be out later today  :D
9 years ago
Here is a short video showcasing all the steps needed to beat this awesome remake

http://youtu.be/eIBsjDn24H4

Thanks for watching, be sure to hit that like button if this has helped you out in anyway, also hit that subscribe button to help support the growth of my new channel  :D
9 years ago
Whats up everyone! This is my newest video showcasing all steps needed to complete the Easter Egg on RiseV2

This was one tough Easter Egg with a great reward!
Again, this is A brand new channel for me and any support I get from the community is greatly appreciate it.

Hope you enjoy!  :D
9 years ago
Loading ...