or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - xTrain

Sorry dude (not sorry), but did you just complain about something in a zombie map being difficult? If you don't like where the soul chests are put, you don't have to play the map. And if you want to play an easier map, download an easier map. Maybe also try to find a nicer way to explain yourself while using proper grammar.

Never heard of an "easier map." you probably can't even get past round 15 on this guys map  ;D.
Oh and no hate, i was just listing the bugs. I also recalled hearing that we can list some suggestions.
Isn't det right jeffrey  :poker:
7 years ago
Nope It's really meant as Der flus which is a translating for the hallway but anyway thanks for trying to help me ^^

First of all what do you mean with "please fix soul chests locations"? they are correct. There is a double tap 2.0, it only doesn't say 2.0 at the perk machine. I haven't encountered a problem with the monkeys and what do you exactly mean with hugging zombies? I will just say share the love :P also please explain the things next time before you criticize someone's map.

lol i wasn't trying to hate on ur map ... kinda. I guess ill have to explain every bug I listed. The soul chests.. OMG THE SOUL CHESTS. They're placed in areas where its sort of difficult to fill up. Monkeys don't work in 2 areas,(possibly even more)
The 3rd soul chest near Jug which was a pain in the ass to fill with the spawnings, and the it also doesnt work in the teleporter area.  I thought dtap 2.0 wasnt in the map because it still took the same amount of bullets to kill a zombie than without it.
Anyways, hugging zombies are common in most custom maps and in all world at war original zombie maps. Usually when u get hit by a zombie u get this sort of "vacuum" effect rendering u unable to move after getting hit. It gets really annoying in small maps. I also prefer the Thundergun over the Blundergat tsk tsk..Oh and electric cherry is kinda broken
7 years ago
-Monkeys Dont work
-No double tap 2.0
-Please fix soul chests locations
-Hugging zombies
7 years ago
the panzer kinda causes the "all stance" kind of error and um.... would of been with just 1 panzer on round 8
7 years ago
are ujoth tradeouts even possible?  :accepted:
8 years ago
this map was terrible for high rounds imo. Filling the soul chests can take a really long time, You can get stuck on walls, Running napalm, zombies can run on different directions sometimes, Terribly placed soul chests, Speed cola being hidden in spawn, and the sliqifier is terrible.
8 years ago
Why do so many people wanna cheat the map? Just play it properly.....
i honestly dunno how to "cheat" on maps i Usually try to make up strats for custom maps and see if i can get 70+
btw um..the rounds take a long time after round 30
i find the amount of zombies after 30 abnormal
8 years ago
was going for 30 but down the funniest wayyyy

Round 26 Emcampment first room
downs were 12,20, 25 and 26
Game time: ? i dunno an hour?
i stopped recording after failing 20 3 times
8 years ago
how do u get hells redeemer on this map? lol
8 years ago

Well, as far as i know this map has a few problems into it.
1. Getting out of spawn was srsly the hardest thing ever...even if it meant losing one quick revive
2. The 2nd hellhound u have to feed is the most difficult thing to do
3. You still lose health when widows wine activates..which i found odd

other than that it was a ok map, didnt really get any wonder weapons so i just double papd 3 guns and trained around
the 3rd hellhound
8 years ago
:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab

Got To Round 30 No Power on This map lel
(Insanely Hard When the Box Moved to the door which needs power to be on to open!!)
8 years ago
Loading ...