or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - xTrain

hit me up publicENEMY. I'd be gladly to play with u lol
7 years ago
build the shield in the bunker, get the baby gun, crouch in the corner of the shield work station, fire every once in a while.

works because the shield get rehanged just by standing near it, your facing a corner so you only get hit from the back, baby guns range is stupid.
got to round 69 doing nothing
:gusta: id rather get to 100 doing a much harder strat
7 years ago
im sorry but can u tell me where jug is ;)

oh and no mans land on this nuketown..just a minor problem but in the nml in moon, when u step on the helipad the dogs dont spawn and in nuketowns nml they still kinda doo...
7 years ago

will get 100 sooooonnnn.
7 years ago
where is the buyable ending ? i have found all 3 radios but no buyable ending ?

Don't the 3 radios activate the song? I think They're teddies place on the map and u have to shoot them
7 years ago
This is true, is not comparable. There is one with an crazy huge easter egg and the other has none: D

I prefer highrounds over eastereggs. Ragnarok is a pretty fun map with the perk porternade (GOSH THAT PERK IS SO FUN TO PLAY WITH). The swords are pretty op and the raygun mk3 is amazing.
It's a really hard map when it comes to high rounds.. The boss at round 15 and so on takes likes half an hour to kill and those missles can 1 hit u even with phd lol...if there is a way to avoid the boss battles somebody tell mee
7 years ago
Hello mapmaker wanted to complain about a bug on your map: Encampment V2; Simply nothing turned started attacking me will I have a video, from 46:25 begins the incident

Video:https://youtu.be/q0VC_4UlA38?t=46m23s

yeah that's why i dont use turned in waw. played it co op and the turned attack host and the game somewhat ended... :troll:

ANYWAYS, OMG were u doing the same strategy as me?!?!
if so, thank you <3
7 years ago
Is it just me or the spawn delay of the zombies is almost instant?..cause they seem to spawn really fast
7 years ago
no you can shrink him then kick him

And we are not talking about the baby gun - his script is ported not estimated
Ok u win lol i give up

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab

Basically me doing Round 91. I'm really bad when it comes to editing videos.

So the run basically showed my strat and how I killed the shrieker soo yeh  :-X
(will uploaded a poorly edited run showing highlights and downs n stuff)
7 years ago
Lol there is no fight :)

lol ur probably better than me anyway
7 years ago
Er yea well maybe that's what makes him a "boss zombie"?

His stats are identical to how they should be - he is "supposed" to get harder to kill...
Well on Shang you can easily 1 shot the shrieker with the babygun...
7 years ago
I know the map isnt the best, but what would you want changed for future maps? What features do you want to see?
Try porting new guns??? if thats possible??
7 years ago
Well... after Round 60, It takes several scavenger shots to kill the shrieker.( Also Leaves Zombie Crawlers )

Not saying to port any new guns( I like the map as it is ) but killing the shrieker with the ujoth is like a 2-step thing.
7 years ago

Encampment Round 110 Suicide
Game time: FREAKING OVER 13 HOURS(inlcuding breaks) 7hrs of actual gameplay i think
Downs: 39.-. & 75
Ujoth Tradeouts: 2
Reason I Suicided: I had school tomorrow .-. and rolling power outages >.>(it was storming like crazy this morning)

First of all, this is one of my all time favorite maps and my first custom map 100. The shrieker was op af after round 50 lol so the only way to kill it was to wait for the ujoth to close because it kills the zombies around it including the shrieker. I ran a fairly odd strategy that I used  from 23-110. It wasn't the fastest but was amazing for saving ammo. I Also double papd weevil to fireworks because it was the only thing that killed a horde instantly(and had good mobility)...so yeh .-. dat was my really long game

20k kills were pretty decent for the round, oh and shoutout to amplifiedvenom for that zombieround spreadsheet. I would say 109 had around 400 zombies. Nothing exactly went wrong during the game. My strat was around 24 ish sph and i had to keep 3 doors on the map closed to avoid around the map spawning. hmm i have nothing to say really.. i won the bet of getting 100 on a custom map b4 Tuesday huehehehe  :lol: Will be Going for Leviathan round 100 sooonnnnn. Oh and the scavenger does not infact deal infinite damage  :'(
7 years ago
Thank you for being respectful in your explanation :). And yeah, you could improve how far a distance a zombie has to be for it to fill the soul chest. Didn't think about that before.
1) Not my problem you "haven't heard of any easier map".
2) You don't know my skills, so your assumption is ignorant.
3) Your clearly a dick. Get over yourself.
wtf man?????
ur clearly being nice to hfactor when he was explaining each bug and why training was difficult.
Yet everyone is hating on me??? fml.
7 years ago
Loading ...