Steam
Twitch
Twitter
CoD WaW
Xspicious
Youtube
Discord
Xspicious
When my i test my map without any windows the game runs smoothly, all zombies follow you when you spawn. As soon as i add a window, even if im not in that zone yet. The zombies that cant get to it stop moving any ideas on a w...
165 days ago
Hi everyone quick question.

in my map i have a debris blocked that i would like to be bought from both ways to activate either zone from whatever side you buy from .
 this works but my problem is if the zone ...
257 days ago
1, You have the brushes/patches hid from view

2, You have filtered them out.

I would first try to hold shift and press H, or press F and add a check mark to every box. If that doesn't work you can join my discord, and I could better assist you there via screenshare. You ca...
257 days ago
This is the first I have heard of this from the many people who have played this and countless streamers I have watched play this map. Also I created this map live on twitch. There are no viruses. When you run the UGX installer it will have a pop up on windows 10 saying the PC is trying to block it....
266 days ago
this was the 3rd most rage inducing map I ever played besides the Octigonial Ascension Series and Gridlock
Well I left many clues to the players, at the start is says "Let's Play Hide & Seek"...
268 days ago
Have you been shooting teddy bears? and if so how many? you will find the last can if you can find 3 teddys, there is more to the map than you have seen.
269 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...