Steam
Twitch
Twitter
CoD WaW
Xspicious
Youtube
Discord
Xspicious
When my i test my map without any windows the game runs smoothly, all zombies follow you when you spawn. As soon as i add a window, even if im not in that zone yet. The zombies that cant get to it stop moving any ideas on a w...
102 days ago
Hi everyone quick question.

in my map i have a debris blocked that i would like to be bought from both ways to activate either zone from whatever side you buy from .
 this works but my problem is if the zone ...
194 days ago
1, You have the brushes/patches hid from view

2, You have filtered them out.

I would first try to hold shift and press H, or press F and add a check mark to every box. If that doesn't work you can join my discord, and I could better assist you there via screenshare. You ca...
194 days ago
This is the first I have heard of this from the many people who have played this and countless streamers I have watched play this map. Also I created this map live on twitch. There are no viruses. When you run the UGX installer it will have a pop up on windows 10 saying the PC is trying to block it....
202 days ago
this was the 3rd most rage inducing map I ever played besides the Octigonial Ascension Series and Gridlock
Well I left many clues to the players, at the start is says "Let's Play Hide & Seek"...
205 days ago
Have you been shooting teddy bears? and if so how many? you will find the last can if you can find 3 teddys, there is more to the map than you have seen.
206 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Twitter
Discord
Steam
Twitch
Google
Loading ...