or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - XEcW22

MAP not working with more than people
If theirs a bug im gonna need a little more info then that, sorry :-\
8 years ago
Furthermore, how did that tank get inside? :poker:
IDK, lol just detaling and more stuff to get in the way i guess :D
8 years ago
LOL love the review, great motivation to release good maps, because I don't want them to be crapped on like this ;)
8 years ago
V 2.1 has fixed the Weapon Bob and controller glitches.

Hey Guys, Today i am posting my map, Bunker 115, with the co-op fixed, screen images, and the annoying text that said it was a beta in the middle of the screen is removed. Bunker 115 is a remastered version of a map my good friend (elichvatal) did a while ago called "Bunker". He gave me the .map and basically I added the UGX Mod 1.1 and a couple small layout changes. The story of the map is the same as his

"Description:
Bunker is a Small German Base where studies were made on element 115. But when zombies overtook the lab where scientists were studying them a zombie outbreak began. Surrounded in a German Field in the middle of nowhere, four scientists who have gotten left behind are forced to stay behind and fight off the Nazi Zombies. With plenty of element 115 left behind the four scientists have teleported guns from the future to help them fight off the zombies. Bunker is a pretty tight quarters map with a few good training areas and tons of modern guns."

Here is a few pics of the map
Spoiler: click to open...

Downloads:

Mediafire
Mega

Features:
No Dogs
UGX Mod 1.1
Decent Detailing
Scavenger Wall Buy

Credits:
UGX team and everyone who helped make the UGX 1.1 Mod.
ZK-Tuts
UGX Terminaor-Tuts and tools
BlackJackJohnny-Tuts
elichvatal-Original .map file
Scobalula - Weapon Bob fix

Enjoy :D
8 years ago
Loading ...