or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - X0master

Im surprise someone is making a another nuketown map that is almost good as the other nuketown by Fracture Studio
9 years ago
Looks exactly like from the original bo2 nuketown zombies. :D. I hope this WIP won't be cancelled due to a waw engine limit.
9 years ago
You need use bones checked, and you have to edit all the anims u port (you have to more the rig up in the animation with maya and also if you plan to use both waw and bo2 anims then you have to rotate all the left limbs 360 degrees).
what do i have to do editing the anims in maya and what you mean move the rig up in the animation? sorry if this is a noob question, im new to porting zombie animations
9 years ago
i use sergei's sprint animation from bo1. In maya the animation looks fine. but in game its really weird. If i set to delta and checked looping and "use bones" in asset manager this what it looks like

If i unchecked "use bones" then this is what it looks like

what am i doing wrong? ???
9 years ago
no hes using one from a pack of CFG factory. I had the same issue

When I remember what it is ill post it, pretty sure its referring to a wrong path
If he using the packs from cfgfactory then i think he needs to convert the sounds again  :-\
9 years ago
Now this is a really impressive map.  :) Here a idea: Craftable weapons, find 4 specific parts for the weapon  then find a crafting bench to build it btw the damage of the weapons in the video looks weak :poker:
9 years ago
for 3. I think its possible if you create the scavenger soundaliases, you might have mistakely save the file as a txt file instead of a .csv file. If not then it might have to do with the notetracks in the weapon files. 
9 years ago
 :o that is some sexy details, im so excited to play this map
9 years ago
Update: Boss Zombie :D (Image removed from quote.)
puttin his hands in the air like he just dont care.

Thanks to josemassacre for rigging this for me :D
:o i love it
9 years ago
OK, haven't updated in a little while, still need to sort out the last couple bugs then will send out to a couple of the beta testers, map is REALLY close to release though, and as is always the way added some new stuff -

(Image removed from quote.)
AE4 with reload and barrel fx
Storm PSR with charge fx and new function
Thundergun with BO1 fx
Redid Acid Gat/VW textures
Added SAC3 (and a few other guns) and 3rd person akimbo anims/models

And a bunch of other stuff...
So much sexy weapons  :rainbow:
9 years ago
so many great features, i hope all features aren't going to be broken after release and the weapons too. Also will there be any boss zombies?  :gusta:
9 years ago
This map looks sexy. Willing to play this one  :)
9 years ago
Loading ...