or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Wunderful

GUYS NO OFFENSE BUT I AM HYPER ANNOYED

Paid for oilrig (donation - no worries)
Finally installed it - no worries pain but works now
Got to loading screen - says unauthorized user.

Being a good respectful user on the forum, tried all the right things.

Tried to open a help desk ticket - system says not right security parameters for password, tried many but no luck.. However system does not even tell you what are the guidelines.  Kill me

Sent an email to general@ugx-mods - no answer or confirmation they even got my mail

Someone on the chat said send a PM to Terminator - guess what i guess since i don't have 20 posts approved i can't use PM yet????  Kill me

I have a paid for copy at waw, followed all the directions... but still can't play this map.

Sorry for venting but this is super frustrating.  I am basically out of options on how to get help from the community

Are you sure you can't actually play it?

Cause on mine (and my friend's) we have messages saying unauthorized user covering up the "Solo" and "Cooperative" buttons (even though we paid for the map) but we can still click the buttons and play the map.

Just letting you know that could be your case. Maybe not, idk.
9 years ago
A little off-topic, but where do we reply to tell Stevie bugs we find in the map?  :poker: Or should we just PM him?
9 years ago
So on Twitch, some guy can force donations to even give you the right to speak, and receives donations constantly as people watch him play some guy's map whose name isn't even mentioned and who spent a year on it. But donations going to towards the mapper and site and suddenly it's just outrageous? Lol.

People keep going on about 'community'. The backstabbing and bitching in this so called 'community' is unreal. Even the main sites in this tiny 'community' don't get along. 99% of the 'community' who download these maps just download and leave instantly. They never comment, they never contribute anything. If there was a 'donation' button I think the only time it would get used was if one of these people accidentally mistook it for the 'download' button. ;D

I never thought I would agree with Stevie but he makes a pretty good point. Without incentive or getting something in return, unfortunately I don't think hardly anyone would donate with this donation button idea. Also how would you determine who gets a donation button and who doesn't?
9 years ago
Just wanted to show off what i was working on today: a set of never before seen awesome perk shaders!

I decided the ones I was originally using didn't fit the more rustic style of the map so I made these in photoshop today. It was a pain in the ass but I think they turned out awesome!

Been working on fixing bugs and putting the finishing touches on the map for the Beta. After on-and-off work for more than a year this map is finally nearing completion! :D
9 years ago
Beat it with mah friends

Took quite a while but it was very fun, although the star at the endgame made the game EXTREMELY laggy. Glad we beat it :D Thanks for the unique map!
9 years ago
are the two patches evenly connected? select both patches and hit V then select 2 verts one each patch with ALT+left mouse (drag over the two) and press W this will weld the 2 verts together. make sure both patches have the same amount of verts on each patch.

this might fix it.

That patch in the image is one single patch. Tried welding it to the ones around it but that still didn't fix the problem.

The hole seemed to appear after I detailed a small area of the outside of the map near it, so I'll try undoing what i did i suppose to locate the source of the problem...
9 years ago
Have you got any gaps in that terrain , or maybe a caulk poking through somewhere? I had some gaps on my map when i added portals to it, if i placed them wrong it would show some parts transparent.

Also i know decals incorrectly placed can cause a similair problem.

There's no seam between textures where the holes are, no caulk colliding with them, and no decals near there either.  :alone:
9 years ago
Do you have any "node with volume" errors in launcher?

Unless this is what you mean, then no:

ERROR: Pathnode (End) at (-1202 -45.3 237.9) is in solid
ERROR: Pathnode (End) at (-1396 -40.5 237.9) is in solid
ERROR: Pathnode (End) at (-1487.1 96.3 59.125) has no connections leaving it
ERROR: Pathnode (End) at (-931.5 -73.8 246.269) has no connections leaving it
9 years ago
press SHIFT+L in radiant and take the same exact picture

It was hard to get the same angle in Radiant, this is about the closest I could get:

There doesn't appear to be any distortion shown by the little gray squares and I tried capping every texture that the hole was on to no avail
9 years ago

I have no idea why this is happening or how to fix it. There is nothing intersecting with this texture in Radiant. If anyone could provide some help it would be greatly appreciated.
9 years ago
Just wanted to inform people that this map is still not dead, just on hiatus atm  :derp:
9 years ago
Damn dude that looks sexy. You realize that you've kinda fucked me over here  :derp:

At first I thought this was your map and I was like "wow this guy finally posted his Town remake and it looks awesome!"

then I saw your post and I was like "wait, no, different guy"  :poker: :troll:
9 years ago
Got anymore screenshots? I still look on this everyday  :lol:. I hope the map will be done soon, looking beautiful! ;) :)
And with school almost being out I hope you get more time to make this map, I'm so hyped for this to come out! :nyan:

Thanks man, I really appreciate that you're following this map so closely :D

Even though this topic has been dormant for a while I'm actually working pretty hard on this map, I just don't want to reveal much more about it before the final release so some stuff will still be a surprise :P. Still a lot that needs to be done but it's getting close to being in Alpha stages ^_^ And yeah with school getting out at the beginning of next month I'll have a lot more time to work on it
9 years ago
You spelled the mapname wrong in the title  :poker:
9 years ago
This is coming together smoothly, to bad no one is really paying attention to it that much  :'(

I still do. :poker: Really hyped for this map

Thanks for the support guys, I was convinced everyone had forgotten/stopped caring about this map but progress has been going very well  ;D

And holy moly it's been a long time since I posted any pictures, so here's some new ones; as you can see, I've been working a whole lot on the outside of the map:

Spoiler: click to open...

I'll try to update this topic a little more often, but I don't want to give too much away XD
9 years ago
Loading ...