or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Wunderful

Open the first 1000 pt door that opens to the Mp5, grab the Mp5 and then just stay back in the starting area as long as possible. Then buy your way up to the PAP area when you have the money and you should be able to stand up there and funnel the zombies very easily. Use the electric trap that is up there in emergencies and buy claymores to put down behind you too in case things get really out of hand.

On a side not the Awful Lawton is SO weird. The crossbow bold is VERY strange looking, the sound it makes is strange and it doesn't attract the zombies merely makes them all stop where they are and many times doesn't even kill them even in low rounds.

Thanks for the advice.

On a side note to your side note, The Awful Lawton sounds disappointing, especially since it's my favorite gun in Black Ops :/
10 years ago
Anyone know the best solo strategy on this map? There's really no good camping or training spots, even the big open area in spawn is too tight.

First attempt, only survived to round 11 (and that was with 3 buys of quick revive and 3 buys of jugg :P)
10 years ago

Thanks for this awesome map!
10 years ago
This map is just too much fun ;) Great work Kenny
10 years ago
Kenny, you gotta give me a crash course in detailing :P
10 years ago
Thanks<3, yea I was watching the UGX 1.1 videos today and thought "why does ZM hate this place so much?" so I'm done over there, I'm gonna map a lot this summer so hopefully I will get better, and be very active!

I was just thinking the same thing myself.
10 years ago
Wow, looks awesome Kenny! :D
10 years ago
This map looks Wunderful ,Budum chhhhh

haha Good one :P

Post Merge: April 14, 2014, 01:02:58 am
[size=24]NEW PATCH v1.3[/size]

Patched a few zombie pathing issues, namely the one outside the bathroom.

New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c7r7t19784sd628/nazi_zombie_hgdn_v1.3.exe
10 years ago
Co-op functionality confirmed!

Just a note: I will probably be releasing a patch for this map later this month to fix zombie pathing issues, zombie spawning issues, and other bugs. Stay tuned!  :nyan:
10 years ago
I will post back later to confirm.
If so, thanks for the quick fix  :troll:

So, is it working?
10 years ago
Somebody test this version and tell me if it works in Co-op:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4qhur4qj4m6qlsy/nazi_zombie_hgdn.exe
10 years ago
Ugh. Still that error? I'm working on fixing it, sorry guys
10 years ago
hi :) one of the beta testers is here xD
It´s a good map but it´s to small :/

Yeah, ik. I thought I'd start off small for my first map :P
10 years ago
not sure if you fixed this but ngt played this map the other night in their livestream and couldnt play it coop because the name is too long.

Yep I fixed that and a few other bugs.
10 years ago
IMPORTANT: Now with updated download links! If you were experiencing trouble playing co-op before, please download again!

Welcome to HELL'S GARDEN.

This is my first ever map, so I am very proud to present it to you all! It is set in an abandoned arboretum in Berlin, Germany, riddled with the undead!

FEATURES:
-4 perks (Juggernog [w/ Wunderwaffe fix and 5-hit fix], Quick Revive [Black Ops Style], Speed Cola, and Triple Tap [Custom Perk])
-Hidden Pack-A-Punch
-Hidden buyable Ray Gun (10k)
-Buyable Ending (25,000)
-Buyable Ammo (3000)
-Custom Pack-A-Punched gun names
-a fair amount of detail

Pictures:

Special Thanks to:

bamskater33 (for his Black Ops Quick Revive)
Mrhankey91 (for zombie counter)
Tom_Bmx (for buyable ending)
Paragalor (for teddy bear easter egg)
quizz (for Jugg-Wunderwaffe fix)
holty007 (for buyable ammo tut)
YaPh1l (for typewriter intro text)

ZK, SajeOne, and AcademicProgramming for their extremely helpful tutorials

YaPh1l
Cinnober
ConvictioNDR
NaziZombiesHD
German111
jokergh2
JBird632

DOWNLOAD LINKS (UPDATED 4/13/14):
Mediafire link: NEW PATCH v1.3

Patched a few zombie pathing issues, namely the one outside the bathroom.

New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c7r7t19784sd628/nazi_zombie_hgdn_v1.3.exe

MEGA link: Coming Soon
10 years ago
Loading ...