or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Wolf_Silver

.obj is for blender

you need .ma for models and .seanim for anims. Can be extracted with wraith

wraith : http://aviacreations.com/wraith/

once you download that open at admin, put righ settings, open bo3 at one map with MR6 (zm,mp or sp don't care about it)

and extract model + anim for mr6 , you will have got all images, .ma .mel and .seanim usefull for this weapon
7 years ago
Wrong forum... if u want MR6 from bo3 you must download maya and export MR6 yourself or just a link where is already exported (cfg factory , here  ... but if you can export yourself :) it s really better
7 years ago
Hey,

can't find a fonction to change player model and viewhands in game (in my case after buying an armor) here my script:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
#using scripts\zm\_zm_score;

function main()
{
// INIT
 armor = getEnt("armor_model", "targetname");
 armor_model = "viewmodel_armored_player"; // le wiewmodel apres achat de l'armure
 viewhands_armor = "viewhands_armored_hands"; // les mains après achat de l'armure
 trig_armor = getEnt("armor_trig", "targetname");
 trig_armor setCursorHint("HINT_NOICON");
 trig_armor SetHintString("Maintenez &&1 pour prendre l'armure");
 cost = 2000; // Coût de l'armure mettre à '0' pour mettre gratuit.
 thread waittill_player(trig_armor, armor_model, viewhands_armor);
}

Function waittill_player(trig, model, viewhands)
{
trig waittill("trigger", player);
if(player.score >= cost)
{
player zm_score::minus_to_player_score(cost);
        break;
}
wait 0.1;
thread get_armor(player, model);
}

function get_armor(player, model, viewhands)
{
//player SetViewModel(model); // test
//player SetOffhandVisible(viewhands); // test
}

so these function must be located at get_armor()

thanks in advance :)
7 years ago
Thanks man: i was at try ton convert all xmodels from BO1 an COD5 zombie actually ^^
7 years ago
aaaaaah right! thanks! this app is just awesome!!
8 years ago
just a minor problem:

Content of console can't be copy/paste but your app is very great ^^ i can now compile like before
8 years ago
thanks i will test it this afternoon!
8 years ago
that you need to open more programs not closing them.

What's are programs needed for compile can you explain more please?
8 years ago
Same error xith me due to win10 certainely
8 years ago
for me , not fully working :/ and your method of .bat file doesn't work also linker_pc just stopped working in same time at error i have also try to unistall your launcher 1.1 DidUknowiPwn because you use an other linker_pc than original mod tools but same result with original therevore when delete
Code Snippet
Plaintext
include,zombiemode
that's worked but when zombiemode.csv is empty this errors appears so i am pretty sure that's not a problem with my zombiemode.csv...
thanks Theultimatezack ^^
8 years ago
have you:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
weapon,sp/zombie_melee
in any of your csv?

when you launch your map /developer 1 is activated? if yes disable it just enable it when you get an error and you don't know why or when your playing in your map and relaunch them for discover our bugs
8 years ago
if you don't make any modification to your .csv you can ignore this error but personaly i use it to reduce memory used by my map
8 years ago
thanks man that worked but now i get error -101073741819 all the time except for _patch
8 years ago
Hey guys , i know how appears this error (too less ressources in my computer to compile) so i have tried too close all background programs like chrome, restarting my PC a lot of time , doesn't nothing... and i really think that's just a bug with linker_pc because about 5GB of rams is enough (my precedent computer had 4GB rams in total so about 2.5 GB to compile and that's worked very well....) i have also try to insert a priority for this programs...
proove here with only chrome + launcher + task manager open:

PS: My OS is Win10 as you can see but that's not the problem because before i can compile...
8 years ago
problem of memory close useless programs
8 years ago
Loading ...