or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - WIL-H

Hello everyone!

Here is my problem : when I try to launch some zombie's map, it says "exceeded limit of 400 fx assets". But those maps worked very well a few weeks ago, therefore, I really don't know what is the issue. I've already reinstall the game but it didn't fix the issue. Thus, can someone help me to fix this problem please?

Thank you so much! Apparently, it was the issue!
9 years ago
I get this error message from time to time. I have never found a real answer as to why it shows up because this is usually an error that you would get while mapping not playing the map itself.

But every time this happens all I have to do is delete the map from mods folder and Re-download from original source. Seems to always fix the problem for me.

Thank you for your answer. Actually, I have already redownload the map, but the error still occurs.
9 years ago
Hello everyone!

Here is my problem : when I try to launch some zombie's map, it says "exceeded limit of 400 fx assets". But those maps worked very well a few weeks ago, therefore, I really don't know what is the issue. I've already reinstall the game but it didn't fix the issue. Thus, can someone help me to fix this problem please?
9 years ago
The 1.2 version does not work for me, it says "exceeded limit of 400 fx assets" when I launch the map. Can someone help me to fix this issue please?
9 years ago
I need some help. I cannot play this map on my game anymore  : when I try to launch this map, the game says "exceeded limit of 400 fx assets". Still, it worked very well a few weeks ago. Can someone help me to fix it, please?
9 years ago
Yeah, I see that. But someone knows what is the issue with my game?
9 years ago
Why doesn't it work for me? When I launch the map, it says "exceeded limit of 400 fx assets".
9 years ago
Loading ...