or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - WIL-H

Took this straight of zombiemodding, he updated it there:

Fixed Charge and Melee times on some weapons
RGM2 and AK47 don't share ammo anymore
Fixed zombie barrier breach
Added Galil and Python(was originally there but stupid me never included in the dlc3 and weapons.gsc)
Fixed Scar-H insta kill bug
Added Starting Five-Seven to box
Fixed Hintstring update Bugs
Fixed Ammo Hud Count
Added Blockers that block window until soul boxes inside are complete

Oh, I see! Thank you for these informations.
9 years ago
Do you plan to put MW3's weapons, considering that you put the p99 as starting pistol? Also, the texture of the right hand looks weird, but overall, your map looks good.
9 years ago
What did you change in this update?
9 years ago
Is there a perks limit? If so, will we be able to get more than 4 perks?
9 years ago
According to the weapons list, you are a big fan of MW3.  :)
9 years ago
What do I have to write on the command prompt to run the map?
The mod file name is "Snowy Town" which is unusual because usually the mods names are named with an additional "nazi_zombie" part at the beginning of the modname.
I really don't know how to run this.

Type "map xmas_jzob" without quotes, this is the name of the map file.
9 years ago
What does ammomatic do? (didnt you explained it right?)

Ammomatic gives a Max Ammo to the player using it.
9 years ago
Pretty good map on the whole. I especially like weapons in the map, but concerning the map itself, it's pretty much average, but still cool! Furthermore, some weapons seems to be excessively weak, for instance, the PSG1. Also, when down with Quick Revive, zombies still stay near you, as a result, this perk becomes utterly useless.
9 years ago
As far as I am concerned, I noticed that PHD Flopper doesn't protect from explosive damages.
9 years ago
My bad, sorry. Indeed, when I played again, I was able to buy the bowie knife, but first time, it didn't let me buy.
9 years ago
On the v.2.0, we cannot buy the bowie knife.
9 years ago
I think it would be better to put the mystery box and the Pack-A-Punch, or at least the the mystery box. Otherwise, in case you won't put those, you should put decent weapons off the wall.
9 years ago
Great map, I really like playing on this map, and one thing I espacially love, is the walking animation. Indeed, it seems to me that it's the first map in which the walking animation is really similar to Black Ops 2's one.
9 years ago
Really good map! But just one thing, where is the Pack-A-Punch?
9 years ago
The beta version does not work, the file seems to be corrupted.
9 years ago
Loading ...