or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - WIL-H

It's weird, because I downloaded it again to be sure, and again, it's still a notepad file.
9 years ago
Is it normal that your application is a Notepad file? Considering that it's supposed to be an app, but above all, it's not the same thing than what is displayed on your picture.
9 years ago
I want to play :D And not to wait for the dowload link.

Looks good :D

Considering that this map is marked as "Manager", it means that you can download this map from the UGX Manager. As a result, in case the link of the map is not provided on the topic, you still can download it on the manager.
9 years ago
This can also cause the player to only be able to carry 1 gun, unless they buy mule kick, which will make them able to carry 2 weapons.

As far as I am concerned, after lost my pistol, I just had to hit the box to get a second weapon, without buying Mule kick.
9 years ago
Great map, but there are some issues. When I pack-a-punched my M9, the Pack-Punch machine didn't give my weapon back. Besides, there is a little delay between when you shoot and when the zombie is touched by either bullets or knife.
9 years ago
TMG weapons, it's been a long time that I haven't seen them in a map. By the way, TMG website seems to have shut down.
9 years ago
Okay, who was doing it before?

I think it was elfenliedtopfan5 who was supposed to be in charge of the power station.
9 years ago
I see, so in that case, maybe you could just add weapons that aren't frequently seen or even never seen in custom zombie, for instance, it seems to me that I've never seen the AK-47 from MW3, or the M60e4, and also the KSG 12, not the slug version.
9 years ago
It would be cool if you could add all weapons, however, I don't know whether World at War engine can accept that much weapons, espacially with their uprgraded version.
9 years ago
When you say MW3 weapons, will be there all weapons of the game, or just a couple of them? Either way, if there are only mw3 weapons, I  think I'll really appreciate this map!
9 years ago
How to buy the jugg? i spent 20 rounds trying to get it

In order to be able to access to juggernog, you have to open the debris on the truck.
9 years ago
How many Teddy bear on the map?

It seems to me that there are 7 teddy bears on the map. After shot them, you'll unlock the end game and the access to the Pack-A-Punch.
9 years ago
Wow, the texture of  weapons are very proper!
9 years ago
are you using 1.2 update? That was happening regularily to me before the update.

Oh, indeed, I haven't noticed there was another update. Thank you, I'm going to download this version.
9 years ago
This update has a bug, indeed, on round 15, the game freezes. If you could fix this issue on a next update, it would be great!
9 years ago
Loading ...