or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - whippytrout

Quote from: NoXiOuS
this is too good man, i love this and the team  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol:
Wow, I'm downloading this now and it looks amazing. So much thought and dedication put into this project. I think you deserve a pat on the back.

Thanks guys! I put a ton of stuff in the map so explore away. I'm glad people are still playing my map.  :nyan:
6 years ago
i dont recall anything made in the past but im just saying this to ANY mapper that decide to make a map, instead of a 19th remake of anything like that try an original concept no matter how small or big, hell make a nach der untoten sized map but a remaster in 2018 feels already done and over with, but thats just my personal opinion hehe

I totally agree!! Pick a theme and go from there. Look at how the new BO4 maps are themed. They picked the Titanic and Gladiators for themes and built maps around them. I picked Batman back in the day and made maps based off that theme. Reading through history of treasures and legends can also spark ideas for maps and themes.
6 years ago
Sorry for the long post.....
If anyone who I negatively affected needs to say anything to me, please do, I don't know what else to say besides, a special apology to whippytrout, Your map is awesome and everything I had said was completely fueled my incompetency and dullness.

I'm sorry.

Thanks you for your apology. It takes a strong person to own his/her mistakes. Im glad you enjoyed the map and took the time to come back and right your wrongs. I forgive you man, we've all been through hard situations in life and have all been young and crazy once.
6 years ago
Sweet! On the 23rd I posted it would come out 3 days later, Here we are on the 26th and what do you know it actually did! I think I need to go buy a lottery ticket  ;) . I'm Downloading now and can't wait to try it out with some friends tonight. I know a lot of hard work went into this project. I congratulate you and everyone involved on the release. Now you can sit back, relax, and enjoy watching everyone play your map.
6 years ago
Alright thanks, i liked everything except the WaW 1911.

Lol I forgot I had that as the starting pistol. I was going to add in something else but I ran into sound issues so I couldn't. At least it fits the time period for my map hahahaha.  ;D
6 years ago
I still haven't got the map but they say its a MOTD remake. From what I have seen from videos there is no Afterlife, will it have one in the future?

The map is complete. It doesn't have afterlife. It has lots of new areas to explore and a massive easter egg with several quests to complete in order to unlock weapons, wearables, throwables, and the final boss battle. It's a fun map to play with friends and can be challenging but in a fun way. I hope you enjoy it.  :nyan:
6 years ago
Alright, the original MOTD at least had something to give solo players a second chance when they die, this sadly doesn't, however I absolutely love the challenge of not having quick revive or afterlife or whatever and I am in love with the map.  :D

Also, are you supposed to not get any points when you kill a zombie near the dog or is that a glitch?

Thanks man! It took me forever to finish this map. I'm glad you like it. It is a tough map with tons of stuff to do and explore. I don't even think I remember all the Easter Egg steps and secrets off the top of my head hahahaha. I did make it where you don't get points for feeding dogs. People wanted me to but I liked how it forced players to stay in areas longer. When I added points players could get across the map early in the game which made the map really easy. So I guess you can call me mean. hahahahaha I just tried to make the map difficult and fun. I didn't want it to be an easy win but also not an impossibly hard to figure out map either. I still think it's best played with friends.  ;D
6 years ago
Is the download supposed to be so big? I don't have great download speed.
Oh it's big! Just call me Hugh Mungus.  ;)  oh you meant the map? Yea it's a big map with lots of textures and sounds. You'll just have to wait it out. But look on the bright side, at least it's not 3 to 5GB like BO3 maps are.
6 years ago
So when do we know who won? I can't find anything on YAW's Youtube channel. I loved the maps and played the majority of them. I'm glad I didn't participate in the contest because these maps were on a whole nother level than what I would have made hahaha. I was surprisingly shocked by the quality, they felt like legit Treyarch maps. Great job to the mappers and scripters. I had a great Christmas playing your maps.  :nyan: :nyan:
6 years ago
How u map so good?  :gusta:
6 years ago
alllllllllllcaaaaaaaaatrazzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee I wonder if everyone has found the yeee in Alcatraz? Or beat the map yet. I've seen a few beat it but idk if they found everything. Maybe I should post my play through but idk if I even remember how to beat it hahahahahahaha
6 years ago
This Looks YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME  :nyan:
6 years ago
Ok, what do u mean by extra?

He means don't max out the graphics. Extra I believe is cod waws equivalent to Ultra. Just lower the graphics to medium and see if it works.  :)
6 years ago
Loading ...