or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - vinnyz500

Thank you guys will be useful for later posts
9 years ago
Fixed your images for you
thank you I didn't know what I did wrong :) also if u guys want a tutorial/legitimacy proof someone either PM me or tell me on here in the comments so I can show what to do and I'll share my library and you will share yours ;)
9 years ago
Snow Globe Update:

(Image removed from quote.)

Zombie Domination:
So I believe I have a good basis for the game mode and it works pretty well. I do have to get some coop testing done for it still, but the gamemode works perfect on solo - can be a little difficult.

The gamemode has 2 parts to it, progression (which is where you are unlocking parts of the map by capturing domination points), and then from there you try to capture as many points as you can without dying.

Rules:
Spoiler: click to open...
- Flag Captures:
   * Standing in a determined radius for the flag will begin a progress bar for capturing it
   * Each flag takes 30 seconds per player to capture (1 player = 30s, 4 players = 120s)
   * The more players capturing a flag, the faster the flag will capture
   * Once a flag is captured all players who aided in capturing the flag will be reward points

- Domination spawns:
   * Flags will initially spawn in the progression of the level (that is from closest to spawn, to furthest from spawn)
   * If a flag "Timesout" then it can spawn at any existing spawn point (this does not mean they must redo the previous flag)
   * Once all Door/Debris blockers are cleared a flag can spawn at any spawn point

- Door/Debris Blockers:
   * Prevent players from accessing a door or debris
   * Capturing a domination point removes a blocker allowing access to the next spawn point
   * Doors and Debris are still required to be purchased once the blocker is removed

- Flag Timeouts:
   * Each flag is given a 60s timer, if the timer runs out the flag will despawn
   * By restarting the flag capture, the timer is stopped and increased by 5s
   * Nothing is rewarded for a Flag Timeout

These rules are not final and are subject to change based on how coop testing goes.
Also input would be greatly appreciated on features people would like to see in this gamemode.
mabey if u capture all objectives at once ( co-op only ) a boss wave spawns in and when u beat it something magnificant happens :) lol idk mabey make that part of ur EE or something
9 years ago
Alright, so ive been wanting to make this topic for a while but have been way too lazy to do so. As some of you may know, you can share games thorugh family share option in settings. It is a very simple process and there is no harm on either side of the bargain. The person sharing their account essentially shares their library to another person, and while the main account owner is offline, the person who recieved the account can play the games. But the moment the main account holder gets online, the person gets booted off so the main account holder can play. If you do share accounts, it is through the process of enabling the option in settings for family sharing and logging onto the other persons account and doing the same, then the library is enabled. As easy as that. Don't trust them with your password? NO PROBLEM! Just use the freeware teamviewer to do it all by yourself on their computer without them seeing you plug in your password, making it a foolproof system enabling you to share without even leaving your computer. Ill do this with someone over teamviewer if they want for evidence and ill record it to show what to do. So if your best friend has black ops and u need to rip weapons, you can leagally obtain a copy for free then they can disable your account by entering settings. Its that simple. Hopefully the people in the comments want to try this. If you have a semi-extensive steam library i will do this with you. I have Black Ops 2 up for grabs, Gmod, LFD2, and Sniper elite NZ army. If u have a couple of decent games i will show u guys how it works :) ok, so things i need to mention about this:

You shouldnt have any problems, but im not responsible
Some games, such as DayZ, do not work. You can do noting to fix that
Please if you have nothing to share, dont ask to recieve
THE PROGRESS WILL BE SEPRATE ON EVERY ACCOUNT! if your level 20 in blops and u share it, they will be level 1 and you will be level 20. they are not related
DONT BE STUPID! only do your sharing through teamviewer. Do NOT give your password to ANYBODY. EVER.
Hopefully i will find someone to do this with me and ill spit out a tutorial. Happy sharing!
8)

So if u cant play it looks like this

And your library will look like this

then you expand it and

when he is offline the game looks like this

And you are good to play then :) You will know they are online if u click the shortcut and it redirects you to the steam game page. And that's it! My skype is live:zzeppieri so message me if u need black ops 2 or any other game I have if u have something in return :)
I know I really didn't go in- depth on what to do so just wait until someone volunteers to do it with me and I'll show you what to do
9 years ago
friendly neighborhood arctic cosmic silverback. get him some nanners maybe

(Image removed from quote.)
i think that you should instead of cosmic silverback make a santa that looks like he drank too much eggnog  :troll:
9 years ago
That 240p tho :D but looks really cool!
9 years ago
HaHa! This is going to be epic!My kids are going to have a blast watching old dad run around in Bikini Bottoms! Looking forward to the release.

A 2 sided easter egg would be epic. 1 side is helping plankton steal the Krabby patties, Other side is helping Mr. Krabs stop plankton once and for all.  :lol:

Keep up the good work!
that is great :D but I can't script but I do have a guy (TheJipppp) making me a simple Easter egg like get these objects, decipher the code, etc. but if u have someone that has the time ( and energy lol ) to make me that it would be cool :D but the EE the guy is making me will be epic i promise!
9 years ago
spongebob zombies..perfect!!!! you should make it so the zombies have buckets on their heads and they say "all hail plankton" instead of their regular screetches
is it easy to slap a bucket on a zombies head? If it is I will :P mabey someone wants to help me with that? :D
9 years ago
That camo looks awesome not sure why you would change it. But here ya go. Go to raw images and search for gold_spec. Copy that to your desktop and run it through toms dds iwi converter. Open it in paint.net and delete everything in it. Then use toms tools again, and move the new iwi to your mod folder.  Tick it in the mod builder and now you'll have no silver effect. DO NOT copy it to raw images, that will obiously erase the default one.
Thank You!
9 years ago
Thanks for all the positive feedback  :)
9 years ago
sir fixing this would be a mistake... that thing is just terrifying and cute at the same time so u should keep it and if u dont  :'( i would be very sad
9 years ago
ok so i searched around before posting this cause i hate double posts too  :poker: but here goes it. I always had this problem and its not just the camos i have cause the stock and the custom PaP camo over at the downloads section both have the same silver results. So you can see:

and heres another on a different weapon

(Second Pic does not have a light grid BTW)

Id like to have an interesting PaP camo so if you could help me id greatly appreciate it! :)  :nyan:
10 years ago
ok so i removed the ugx mod recently until i finished the project im on already and i still get this weird zone thing when i start if you can tell me how to remove this that would be very helpful thanks!  :nyan:
10 years ago
Anyone else agree he should release his models so we all don't fail miserably at mapping a Christmas map?  :troll:
10 years ago
Loading ...