or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - vinnyz500

I think it would be cool if the mystery box sound effect was the credits song
yeah I'll find a good spongebob song for the mystery box :P already have main menu music and a bunch of shootable song EE's so I'll find something out
9 years ago
How do they make it so sexy... Still excited for this black ops add on! Didn't notice they made mod tools for bo1 :troll:
9 years ago
If the map compiles just fine then you can probably ignore the error.  I have never seen this specific error so correct me if im wrong about it, but you should be fine.
thanks for the input, it compiles just fine as far as I can see just wanted to know if this was common :3
9 years ago
Just a thing in launcher with the bsp info. Just want to know if this is bad. Notihng more :) Here it is:

~1100.00%  65535 light grid colors  11009880 B  10752 KB  21.7%

thanks  :nyan:
9 years ago

Map should be released in about 4-6 Weeks :) :nyan:
9 years ago
I got a friend to make it for me but thanks for the help guys!
9 years ago
hopefully not wrong section, if it is please relocate it  :) Ok, so i was looking around the model resource for SB models and such and i saw a new post with this: and i was like 'holy sh*t i want this on my zombies heads'  :D so, is it possible to attach something to the zombies heads and mabey i can edit the eye glow thingy and put a red dot on the top of the helmet? :D someone help me do this! it would make the map x2 as better  ::)
9 years ago
does anybody want to rig the 4 models (dempsey etc) to be SB characters? the models arent the problem, as i can get them easily. Just the rigging. the guns and stuff can be floating or anything it doesnt matter as long as the characters are SB characters? im not speaking proper english its late lol. Here if your interested http://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/spongebobsquarepantsbattleforbikinibottom/ or mabey four variants of spongebob (this will save rigging? i mean their all the same so cant you copy and paste to the others) http://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/spongebobsquarepantsmovie/
PM or reply to me if u are doing this <3 thanks!
9 years ago
Well seeing as they have mentioned that function in multiple places (looking at mine), I wouldn't comment them out.
It would be best if you used a backup file of dlc_teleporter.gsc if you have one, if not you can always re-download the mod tools and just extract the one file.

I actually have a rar of the mod tools incase I need file that I accidentally overwrote.
i also keep a backup somewhere on this computer :) ill report back in a couple mins to see... EDIT: there is no dlc_teleporter in my mod tools D:

Double Post Merge: October 31, 2014, 05:27:29 am
if anyone could pitch me their spare dlc3_teleporters i would greatly appreciate it. u can upload it or just paste it in pastebin its not that long
9 years ago
Thats a ugx function in their file ugx_modder_help.gsc
So you need that file included in your mod.
i removed the ugx mod until this project was finished so what should i do with it? just comment it and it will be fine or...?
9 years ago
Can you at least say which line it is, I didn't plan on scanning through your entire file for one little error...
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if( modderHelp( trigger_core, "Missing mainframe trigger with Targetname KVP 'trigger_teleport_core'." ) )
{
sorry about that its on line 194
9 years ago
Hope you guys hate a little bit of parkour  :troll:
9 years ago
Well if it says it more than once, then I would definitely check out the script.
Just post the line that the error is on, along with a few lines before that error.
Here is the whole function
Code Snippet
Plaintext
	if ( isdefined( trigger ) )
{
while ( !active )
{
trigger waittill( "trigger" );

if ( level.active_links < 3 )
{
trigger_core = getent( "trigger_teleport_core", "targetname" );

if( modderHelp( trigger_core, "Missing mainframe trigger with Targetname KVP 'trigger_teleport_core'." ) )
{
trigger_core teleport_trigger_invisible( false );
}
}

// when one starts the others disabled
for ( i=0; i<level.teleporter_pad_trig.size; i++ )
{
level.teleporter_pad_trig[ i ] teleport_trigger_invisible( true );
}
level.teleport[index] = "timer_on";

// start the countdown back to the core
trigger thread teleport_pad_countdown( index, 30 );
teleporter_vo( "countdown", trigger );

// wait for the countdown
while ( level.teleport[index] == "timer_on" )
{
wait( .05 );
}

// core was activated in time
if ( level.teleport[index] == "active" )
{
active = true;
ClientNotify( "pw" + index ); // pad wire #

//AUDIO
ClientNotify( "tp" + index ); // Teleporter #

// MM - Auto teleport the first time
teleporter_wire_wait( index );

// trigger teleport_trigger_invisible( true );
trigger thread player_teleporting( index );
}
else
{
// Reenable triggers
  for ( i=0; i<level.teleporter_pad_trig.size; i++ )
  {
  level.teleporter_pad_trig[ i ] teleport_trigger_invisible( false );
  }
}
wait( .05 );
}

if ( level.is_cooldown )
{
// shut off the pads
trigger sethintstring( &"ZOMBIE_TELEPORT_COOLDOWN" );
trigger teleport_trigger_invisible( false );
trigger.teleport_active = true;
}
else
{
trigger thread teleport_pad_active_think( index );
}
}
}
9 years ago
well, here it goes. I added in BO weapons and such and i get this weird error

Its from developer 1 if that helps
i never edited that script so i dont know why or how that is an error
9 years ago
at first when this was advertised by valve I was pretty excited for the reason that I was under the assumption the other person that you lend your library to would essentially have every game that I had. My son is an avid gamer so I thought finally my days of buying two copies of most games were over. Little did I know that in order for the other person can play u cant be online. Also its worthless if u got someone who plays all the time.
yeah i understand where ur coming from... i was pretty let down you couldnt lend the game but u know its liveable. Some will be on all the times but u can find times when their off i guess. I mainly made this for people who needed copies of Black ops for weapons and stuff but ya know, not everyone is on 24/7.
9 years ago
Loading ...