or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Undeadmetal

good work on map so far. question tho, why do the zombies have denizen eyes on them on the thumbnail
 Hmm must just look that way in the thumbnail because they don't. Progress is slow but never ending! Uploaded some screenshots for those that never watch the videos. As of now the screenshots have the latest map pictures of course the colors and vision are constantly changing as well with the progress.
5 years ago
honestly it's amazing but i think i have to wait to play this map:(
 I mean I could always put out a copy now :2funny:  just wouldn't be much to play in the stage its in. I have been adding a little more everyday though this last update actually has some errors and texture mishaps from me making quick changes. I didn't feel like redoing the video so I left it how it was.
5 years ago
The Conquered
Mapping Progress
7%

Behind The Scenes Progress
45%
You get lost and find yourself in the land of the conquered.
Mysterious powers seem to resonate from further in the castle. Do you have what it takes to conquer the conquered or will you be vanquished like the rest?
So I have spent months working in the background figuring things out better to my liking. I finally hit the worldspawn settings I've been wanting so I began building. I've spent a longtime thinking about this map style and have now have begun. Currently I am porting over all the models I'll need to continue the correct theme/vibe. (slowly) I have a lot of other things added as well and more to come. I am currently trying to do this map piece by piece, day by day to keep it easy on my head. In another words slow. Everything you see is Alpha state and may change such as details. Currently the progress is simple like I said behind the scenes lol. Also I have a lot to fix code wise. such as fire staff :/it currently causes the fx on the other staffs to not work once fired. Honestly have to figure out why lol, im sure its simple.
Latest Video Update

Screenshots

Current Features:

Bo3 Weapons
Bo2 Staffs (2/4) Working Correctly
Bo1-2-3 Perks
Randomized Perk Machine Loactions
 Afterlife (Not added to due to lots of bugs at the moment, working on fixing)

Current Credits:
Harrybo21 (Perks)
NateSmithZombies
Shippuden1592
Tim Smith
Tom-Crowley
Dukip (The Hud)
Jerri13
Deper
Gogeta
Scobalula
Tito
Ricos
Dr.Squidbot
DTZxPorter
DamianoTBM
There are still more people I will be adding to the list :)

I know I have many previous projects but I consider this my first real one. I mapped so much worse than I do now, most of them were built incorrectly, upon other things.
5 years ago
Looks good keep it up! There are plenty of tutorials, and or problems solved on the help page if you get stuck on an issue best of luck! 
5 years ago
Hello Everyone! I was bored at work today and made this app for ugx. Now on my side the art and logos are working fine when you install the app it should show up as the ugx main site logo as an icon. It's not much but I havent seen another app for ugx or anything :/ if the ugx team request removal it will be taken down but I doubt anyone will mind. Hope everyone enjoys, feel free to mention features you might like to see added.

drive.google.com

I'm sure there will be errors due to the variety of Android phones available. I am currently running a v40 and made it based off my dimensions but it should auto adjust to your size.
5 years ago
Dont use textures that have names ending with '_blend'
 :2funny:  Lmao I didn't even notice my main textures were _blends as well. Such a small issue I overlooked it. Thanks they did happen to all be blend textures.

5 years ago
I've been mapping for awhile but I stopped and have forgotten why the terrain is showing terrain through the edges and such. I just want to make my terrain solid lmao. Any help or an answer would be awesome, Thanks.

Double Post Merge: May 25, 2019, 06:09:53 pm
What I mean is  I can see terrain that I've built through my other terrain walls and ground when in radiant it is a solid non blend texture.
5 years ago

Ithrial....
==========================================================================================================

IF SOMEONE WANTS AND THEY GET ME SCREENSHOTS OF THE BO3 MODTOOLS BIN FILES I CAN MAKE A VERSION FOR BO3

What if instead of running Call of Duty's default launcher and doing everything the easy normal way....
you could do something different?

As a short explanation, this combines the ugx website and your modtools into one easy program that simply drops
into your bin and you open it from there via a shortcut or something.

Features:
- Ugx-Built-In Website (Practically just runs off of your default browser from my understanding, but it maybe standalone.)
- CoDWaW Launcher
- CoDWaW Asset Manager
- CoDWaW Radiant
All hooked into one simple ui-

Video Of Ithrial

IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE TO RUN AS  ADMINISTRATOR

www.mediafire.com

mega.nz

NON-STEAM COMPATABILITY:
(Coming Soon)(Technically Works Now Just Need Upload Some Files)
For now just download the normal program and even if you don't have steam just drag and drop into your C Drive
Now open the rar file all the way until you get to the bin and you'll find three files and a folder...copy them to your
CoDWaWDirectory Bin.

How to Install:

Step One: Extract zip file into your local disk... DONE

Known Issues/Bugs
Known Bugs
1. Sometimes the housed programs will not close when you close Ithrial but run in the background(not too often) -to fix- [Close them in Task Manager]
2. Scrolling not working (move mouse to an edge of the browser area and click then scroll near the edges)
3. Things I don't feel like listing and things I don't know about for now.
4. I tried to get the other modtool programs and the way I grab up the programs simply won't work for those two. so I am working on fixing that now.
5. Sign-In Issues...-to fix- [Click the upperleft hand box and head to Ugx-Home then click the login button a different type of login screen will appear login there.

notes:
* early release and testing version there will be some issues
* currently supports waw steam version only
*  when loading it will ask "always ask for files of this type" or something along those lines uncheck the box for each program for smooth loadup
* to goto normal screen use the ugx-mods webbrowser maximize button to do it then to go back to fullscreen use the options page maximize button
* may have issues if your local disk is not set  to C as defaulted[/spoiler]
6 years ago
6 years ago
Well haha seems I've found a pretty decent learning curve I'll need to work with. I'm not sure I can create anything compared to most of the maps made using the bo3 tools but I'll give it my best effort. Spent some time learning just to get to this simple bit I have in this image (mostly learning lighting stuff as everything else is simple imo) but anyways here's dreamscape.

Story: You awaken in a place you accidentally dreamed into existence your dreamscape. (I'll add more as I see what I make the map into not much to go off of yet.

No in game image yet sorry:

Features:
Spoiler: click to open...
Bo2 Weapons
Ww2 Weapons
Etc. (Will list more later as I get going)
Credits:
HarryBo21 (Not Yet But Who's Kidding I Will Have To Credit Him)
Etc. Will Make List Soone

Double Post Merge: April 17, 2018, 11:58:10 pm
Hmm won't let me edit it.......this project will probably look completely different just so everyone knows just wanted to make it known I'm finally working on a bo3 map.
6 years ago
Very Nice! you've come a long way in zombie maps haha passed me up that's for sure. Looks great.
6 years ago
You've done a great job so far with the Dark Souls vibe. If you make it as unbelievably difficult as Dark Souls though we're going to have to have a looooong talk about your life decisions.

Hmmm make it really hard......I think I will. Thanks for the idea.

As for Updates Here's a little of what I'm working on map wise, it's dark as its progress has been slow and not all lighting has been placed. There is no detail at the moment but here:

There is actually land around all of that but it's too dark at the moment so that'll be worked with!
6 years ago
still working on this?

Yes I am as slow as it may be.
6 years ago
For the easiest way to get you're images working go here http://tom-crowley.co.uk/downloads/ find CoD Image Copy Tool. The tool should explain but if not I will.

1. Set tool output directory to the folder you keep the tool in(pref its own folder)
2. Go to your CoDWaW directory/zone_source/english/assetlist/your_map.csv (not the patch.csv)
3. Drag yourmap.csv onto the image copy tool it will open a console and copy the images you need to the output folder.
4. Copy those images to a folder in CoDWaW Directory/mods/yourmapname/images(you may need to create the images folder)
5. On your launcher reload the compile map area and on the right check all the images then compile..
6. Done
6 years ago
Nvm answered all my own questions.
6 years ago
Loading ...