Country
england
Local Time
April 23, 2024, 04:57:34 pm

Contact & Social Links

Steam
CoD WaW
CoreHD
Well guys i think enough is enough there is no need for all these comments it should of ended when AoMiKey wanted to end it cause tbh this was all about slagging him off and ofc he has enough guts to call it quits which i see some certin members dont have that ability (not gonna say any names) why c...
8 years ago
So let me get this straight:
You specifically state you wouldn't use his designs anymore yet continue to edit (and therefore continue to use) them in contradiction to yourself. You then claim it looks nothin...
8 years ago
Well.......Rekt noscope style 360 spins
8 years ago
Well its just an idea i had not everyone will like it but thats why i created a poll to see who agrees and disagrees and delta thanx for spending your time to share your opinion and as i said it is more to see who would want to see these kind of changes in the forum
8 years ago
Well taking that into account then lets change the terms to games that can only be modded
8 years ago
The issue is that if we start to make the other games as big of a part as modding, there will be much more content on that, and pushing it  aside. We came to UGX for Custom Zombies, and if what we came for is pushed...
8 years ago

Signature

Loading ...