or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - UndeadGaming

Stop ripping other peoples work
9 years ago
Still Waiting For Oil Rig......  :troll:
9 years ago
Oh this one sounds Nice cant wait to play it :)
9 years ago
Looks nice dude you should use the script with the random perks.and maybe add a few more details like this mod http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4849.0 makes the map more cool.Anyways Cant Wait to Play It
9 years ago
Really Nice Map Dude love the environment
9 years ago
Well i think its not fair if you have donated to the site to keep it up your still treated as a noob and have to wait every day for a moderator to approve your posts until you hit 20 posts
9 years ago
Nice Job Man Love the Paped Colt
9 years ago
Map Is to easy dude but nice work
9 years ago
Man Maps Keep Getting Better and Better all hail Zombies
9 years ago
Cant Wait To Play this map man its so awesome  :rainbow:
9 years ago
But dude i actually die from explosive damage lol with phd :P  :please:
9 years ago
Dude i cba to show you how it does not work but im telling you my coppy of your map has no effect phd and cherry wise(i have 2.0)
9 years ago
Your Perks dont work mate PHD and cherry plus what happend to the PHD dolphin dive ?  :troll:
9 years ago
Guys i dont want to burst ur bubble's but why choose one of the worst shittiest map in call of duty? why not try rebuild buried or mob of the dead or Rise? 
9 years ago
Hey Man love your map awsome detail but the map crashes please can you fix this as me and a whole load of youtubers wanna post this map out.
Kind Regards
HardCore Gamming
9 years ago
Loading ...