or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - tylerandmoroll

I've noticed that I don't get alien text when I delete these files that are located right in the map folder

ugx_mod.iwd
ugxm_customize_room.ff
ugxm_customize_room_patch.ff
ugxm_guns.iwd

I only do this because these same files are in the map's mods folder. After these are deleted I am able to spawn in without alien text having the no hands issue and white boxes, but when those are left in, I can't spawn in and there's alien text.
9 years ago
Fixed the alien text again, not the UGX font though. Singleplayer button works, spawned, still no weapons on walls or hands.
9 years ago
Well now the singleplayer button works, but now I've got alien text again, and like a second after loading it brings me back to a screen in the game which I'm sure says some sort of error :/
9 years ago
Not sure if it'll work for you, but what fixed my issue was when I would use project mover and any time I had to move files somewhere, I waited for the text saying "files moved with no errors [time]  - Files Moved: 2" to go away. After it went away, I would either save my file, or just close it. So far, I haven't had the alien text again.
9 years ago
So, originally I had an alien text problem but I seemed to have fixed that, although it's the world at war text. No biggie. My issue, is that the single player button doesn't work, and when I launch the map through /devmap I spawn with no hands, can't knife, but can throw grenades, and there's no ugx weapons. The spots where they're supposed to be on the walls, are just white squares. I've rebuilt the ugx_mod folder and used the Project Mover to move the .ff file, and still, nothing.
9 years ago
Loading ...