or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - tudark

Update/ op 22/8/16 ;)
This map will be released August the 27th or 28th . Iam releasing this early due some personal matters I have to deal with, the map is 95% done and will be fully playable .
8 years ago
ok thanks, I thought that was the result. I did make a ambient package but when I leave the room the sound keeps playing i.e room with computer sounds but then I leave to go outside and still get the sounds which wouldn't be right, I think the only way to stop them is by having a overall ambient sound which covers the map and when you step into a room and into a room ambient package trigger  it overrides the main ambient .Thanks anyway
 ;)
8 years ago
Hi makecents, thanks for the reply.How would I make it play to the player instead.
ok this is better, but the sound stays on . I just want the sound to loop when they are close to it but don't have to be to close ,then stop looping when they leave .
8 years ago
Hi makecents, thanks for the reply.How would I make it play to the player instead.
8 years ago
Hi , can anyone help please .I have placed this in my gsc and use a trigger radius in radiant but the sound doesn't spread far enough from the center of the object making sound even when the radius is wider ,its a 3d sound.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
cliff(){
while(1){
cliff = getent("cliff_trig", "targetname");
cliff waittill("trigger");
cliff playsound("gen");
wait(5); //I don't want the note to play for another 5 seconds
}

}
8 years ago
I think you need to improve your taste in love interests
The creature is called pregnant (just saying)  bwc has been busy. :P
8 years ago
? :)
8 years ago
In dlc3_code:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
maps\_zombiemode_weapons::add_limited_weapon( <weapon_name>, <max_amount> );
This?
Thanks I will try this when I get chance. :)
8 years ago
How would I go about making a weapon only be able to be taken from the box  once until that person swaps or loses that weapon i.e wonder weapon. thanks
8 years ago
This was ment to be in beta now but im struggling for different weapons,if anyone can help that would be great ;)
8 years ago
Looks great  :)
8 years ago
Good luck with a lab depending on your style, try and mix new and old textures to get that lab feel.Alot of people just use default stuff and the same textures in every map gets a bit boring. good luck , bit of advice google for ideas is a good thing. :)
8 years ago
Mines the msi  z170a   m7
8 years ago
Wow great work ,you really did simplify it for people +1 :)
8 years ago
Loading ...