or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - tudark

This seems like a really good map from the few games I have played on it! The overall look of the map very much reminds me of ORBIT.  For some reason it tends to lag and I am not a fan of the Avogadro and denizens. Also for some reason one of the hazmat suits is a wall buy for PDW. There was also a part of the map that was super lo res, It also crashes if the game settings are on extra. Another thing is that the afterlife doesn't seem to work for me on solo. Apart from the issues this is a really good map and I look forward to updates!
(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)
Low res ? lol  you are looking inside a model that has  textures that  are low res not the map ;)
8 years ago
I just added this:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=12501.new#new

If anyone else found solutions for this as well, please let me know or add them.
Thanks makecents,if you follow this and it don't work then I don't know ,but people are stretching the limit boundaries and in some cases some people will not get it to run due to their setup.I did build this map and play it with a  weaker pc rig so keep trying.
8 years ago
i think in solo there should be 3 aftherlifes at the same time :D just like MOTD
In the original post I state the afterlife hud is in there ready for a future update, I have had problems with removing some stuff so it was easier to leave ready for the updates.
8 years ago
The map doesn't work for me , after the load screen it shows me dark screen and some lights in the distance and it crushes after 1 - 2 minutes. I restart it 6 - 7 times but nothing .
This could be dependant on many things ,have you tried reinstalling , changing the settings ,deleting the maps install folder.Maybe a hardware problem?, I built this and had no problems running the map.I have a 6gb GeForce gtx980ti , jerri also  tested for me and he had a 2gb card
8 years ago
hey man i love ur map but it keeps crashing and i have t4m installed so idk what to do :'( :'(
Just try all the tricks that everyone does for t4m maps and hopefully you will get it to work. good luck
8 years ago
I  know sorry ,like I said there was a few issues . enjoy and let me know what you think
yeah it does ,it is maybe how detailed I wanted to do orbit but couldn`t
8 years ago
Congrats on the release man!
hey thanks man its good to hear at least one person say it ;)
Oh wow I just released at the same time as ragnarok  R.I.P ICARUS LOL
8 years ago
Finally wait for the... 28 No. 27. Thank you for sharing :D :lol:
I  know sorry ,like I said there was a few issues . enjoy and let me know what you think
8 years ago
Testing lab where scientists have been genetically modifying strains of the zombie virus with bio samples of plants from an unknown origin

Please note there are assets in game ready for the update ,i.e afterlife hud as this will be a part of the new EE when   I get round to it.
if recording gameplay maybe turn music sound down due to the song choice.
googledrive
I C A R U S   1.2

: IMPORTANT!

If playing this in window mode your brightness will have to be raised as window mode makes it really dark.
Fix Log
--ohm upgrade removed
--glitch spot
--more debris added to endgame area

This update requires T4M to run, you MUST download this in order to play the map, this is not optional. 

You can find it here:

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8092.0.html

You will NEED to turn off spec maps before launching the map, otherwise you will get messed up models/textures. Once the map is loaded feel free to turn spec maps back on.
No real Easter Egg on this map although there are some things to do, I may add a ee at a later date.

Features
Spoiler: click to open...
Hurtable Soul hives
Wep specific doors
endgame
wonder weapons
satchel charge
10 perks till now
banana colada
fov changer
custom vision files
imported models
custom models
custom textures
hidden song
songs
3 poster bonus
test creatures
denizens
Avogadro
custom hud
bo3 knife
bo3 grenade
bo3 mystery box

Weapons
bo3
bo1
bo2
mw2
mw3
mw1

Spoiler: click to open...
cel3
cel3 dual
ohm
chicom
dsr
executioner
type 25
lsat
lsw
haymaker
mtar
icr
uzi
p90
an94
xr2
ray mark 2
asm1
kuda
hamr
smr
vector
m8a1
rpd
swat
Remington
dingo
hg40
razor
locus
atlas
five7
mp5
spectre
ump45
shrinkray
thundergun
More to be added

Credits soon to be added

Here are a few early pictures of my new map im working on , full story and features to come at a later date.
Any suggestions or feedback welcome,pay no attention to weapons as they will be all changed..

Here are some updated pictures

Credit list, please let me know if I have missed you out.
list in no order
nsz
makecents
bluntstuffy
stevie
chromastone10
mrdunlop
shippuden
sevengpluke
bwc
bymodz
tombmx
treyarch
oshawat750
joker
chn
ricko0z
jerri
redspace
harry
8 years ago
Awesome, I hope so. Good luck!
Thanks for your support
8 years ago
Its 3.10 am here ,but this map will be released sometime today.. enjoy ;)
8 years ago
 people could wait but I might not be back and to be honest it is just the perk shader thing that is the problem,the rest should be fine.
8 years ago
my tools are really messed up and im fighting limits and have no idea why perk shaders after the 6th purchase aren't showing up because I don't have that many hud items , I will release it and people will just have to play it as it is or I will just delete it lol.
8 years ago
In game im having a problem where I get the first 6 perk shaders then there invisible after that but I still have the perk ability? any help would be great as this is ready to release .
8 years ago
When I get back to it , I will update with pap camos and maybe a small EE.
8 years ago
Loading ...