or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - trebeltom1

thanks
11 years ago
hi guys.

1. when I compile I get an error :
ERROR: Couldn't open techniqueSet 'techsets/l_sm_r0c0d0n0_b1c1n1s1_b2c2n2s2.techset'
Cannot create technique set. The offending 3-layer combination is:
wc/kwai_cave_rock_model
wc/okinawa_terrain_grass_splotchy_blend_wet_noscorch
wc/okinawa_terrain_mud_wetmuddy_blend

any ideas? it only happens sometimes when I blend textures..

2. can you make dynamic water flow in a certain direction (like a river)?
11 years ago
when I press y, or select advanced edit dialog from the patch menu, my radiant just goes faded out (like it is deselected) and the dialog box does not appear. any ideas?
11 years ago
favourite gun, looks super sexy.
11 years ago
what about in Seelow by Codmapper?
11 years ago
Where should I go to learn about cinematics, and applying them to my map?
11 years ago
is it possible to achieve lights like this in waw?

11 years ago
ok, I will learn to use them then, although I think that for creating large levels, the cod radiant is a good tool compared with the unity scene editor. I find it easier to sketch out my ideas. I love the freedom that the engine gives though, and I can't wait to raise enough money for the pro-version, some of the features there look amazing
11 years ago
thanks for the feedback, and another question. Is there any merit to making buildings inside cod radiant and exporting them to maya then unity, given I don't know how to use blender. Also am I allowed to distribute my game if it contains things built in cod radiant?
11 years ago
hey guys, has anyone here used unity much, and is it worth getting in to. I do love the cod tools, but they are very limited, and the unity engine seems like a good place to start to learn. how does it compare to other engines, I have seen forums on this, but they are all quite biased
thanks
11 years ago
Hi guys, sorry but I won't be mapping or anything to do with it for 6 weeks or so, trying to nail my a-levels. I will fix everything then, an I will be doing a 24 hour straight map to celebrate finishing exams... Hopefully with ugx mod v2 :)
11 years ago
oh ok thanks
11 years ago
sorry for scraping in, but where are the viewhands for each player in zombies specified... can't find them in the loadout or the char_zomb_player csv or gsc
11 years ago
yeah will do, it seems to have been lost from the original elevator.gsc, will fix asap
11 years ago
hi I'm having trouble reproducing this
I just used asset manager, and then edited the:
Char_zomb_player_number.csv
and
Char_zomb_player_number.gsc

however in game I get this:
11 years ago
Loading ...