or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - TOXICRICHTOFEN

Cool name lol. Welcome.

Thanks man I do think it goes well with my profile picture an Minecraft (pc and android version)
9 years ago
no prob
9 years ago
Welcome. Make sure that u kill all Zombies  :P

Oh don't worry I will xD ;D
9 years ago
looking good dude
9 years ago
Wow! this looks pretty impressive dude.
9 years ago
My name is Toxic Richtofen and I'm always up for killing zombies either here or on xbox 360. (Xbox gt is TOXIC RICHTOFEN)

well that's pretty much it so later guys.
9 years ago
Just played the beta on zommods, those nova crawlers are bitches, i just gave up as i was doing really good,  had lsat, t-gun and sliquifier, got cornered cause the sliquifer really didnt do anything (bug?) and after that i couldnt recover cause of the novas.

Ikr the novas are a pain to deal with and what i noticed with the sliquifier is that it doesn't ive you any points for kills involving it.
9 years ago
The map is Elfen Lied.
9 years ago
Pretty good for people just starting at COD Zombies.

9 years ago
I love the map dude. I especially love how challenging the map is when playing solo.
9 years ago
He's working on his contest map now if I remember correctly, also your needy

That's right I totally forgot about his contest map.
9 years ago
looking good so far
9 years ago
thanks dude and no The first videos will be posted to and will release a week early to my channel also ugx beta requesters will get it a week early.

I just want to make sure that if you click the "request Beta-Access" button will enable people to get early access to the beta. My reason being is that i clicked it about a month ago so I'm curious whether or not I'll have access to it.
9 years ago
Loading ...