or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - TOXICRICHTOFEN

how can it "not go with the map"

unless your playing it "that" way?

It either suits the theme of the map or it doesnt... regardless of if its utilized in one easter egg  :poker:

true
8 years ago
same here

Steam:Toxic Richtofen (although i pratically never use my steam account since i own WaW game for pc)
WaW: ToxRichtofen
8 years ago
But did the avagadro really fit tranzit either?

The Avagadro really didn't go well with the map unless it was for the Maxis side t the Tower of Babble ee. The Avagadro Zombie was a unique boss that you couldn't shoot it to kill it and the only way to kill it is to to melee it or use an EMP grenade. I also kinda liked how strong the lightning bolts the boss used as it could nearly down a play even with Juggernog if they got hit by it directly twice.
9 years ago
now that i think of it wouldn't the Avagadro Zombie boss be perfect for this map???
9 years ago
The position for the Staff Manager/Writer (writer position is the most likely one I can do) I may be able to do since I do visit the site daily and sometimes more than once a day. I'm not that sure I'll be able to do the job properly but I will do my best to try.
9 years ago
the map will be UGX Requiem
9 years ago
This might be my favorite map of the year...

yeah i agree and I get a Kino Der Toten and Buried vibe from the screenshots.
9 years ago
I'm down for it
9 years ago
Sure, add me on steam: Hensot

I don't have WaW on steam I have the actual game disk lol. I do have a steam account but my laptop can't really run games through it that well sorry.
9 years ago
It looks a little bit like Ghost Rider  :P

It kinda does now that you mention it lol
9 years ago
oh lol!
Having a profile pic with unknown origins XD

Most people do that lol
9 years ago
I'm game my skype is the same as my username and my WaW name is ToxRichtofen
9 years ago
i kinda like the idea of moving rooms since it'll give it a unique twist to the map when playing
9 years ago
The Napalm Boss: Although I like the challenge this boss brings to the map, it annoys the living daylights out of me when he comes out of nowhere and proceeds to ruin my day by become a sprinting nuclear bomb.

I hate that since the time a Napalm Zombie suddenly started sprinting at me which surprised the hell out of me in the map Shangri La
9 years ago
I think your pic is from Wolfenstein (2009)

It may be I honestly don't really know for sure since I found this pic on Google Images lol
9 years ago
Loading ...