or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - TOXICRICHTOFEN

This is as good as you're going to get:

thanks
8 years ago
I really like this map, and most of the features you've added, but could you please add an option to play with or without the boss and/or the crawlers? Panzar Soldier in pretty cool, but sometimes I could do without him and I don't know a single soul that loves the nova crawlers. Anyways great work  :)

I like them  :P
8 years ago
Question I have  steam account but I have the WaW Game disk so how can I put the WaW game on my steam account without buying the game again???
8 years ago
awesome looking map

When I first saw the name of this map I literally thought of Icarus from Sora no Otoshimon lol
8 years ago
hey whats the name of the song in the main menu i freaking love it
8 years ago
Not soon but within sight

Cool looking forward to it.
8 years ago
the map looks pretty damn good. my only curiosity is how the heck do you leave the starting room???
8 years ago
looks pretty damn good undeadmetal 8)
8 years ago
The map is UGX Requiem.

WaW: ToxRichtofen
8 years ago
hello there good sir :P
8 years ago
Simply put it this form of "modding" doesn't work due to this with CD/DVD exe.

Ah ok then that makes sence. The downside to this is that my Laptop can't really run steam that well since I'm short on memory and my gaming PC broke down (thanks to a family member) and i have to buy a new set-up and I'm glad I backed up a lot of stuff on Flash Drives and Cloud Servers.
8 years ago
ok I'm going to be honest here, I absolutely love what you did here because it gives the old maps a boost to add to the fun. :D ;D
8 years ago
Why doesn't it work with the actual WaW game game disk and only works through the Steam version of the game?
8 years ago
reminds e of the maze in the twilight forest mod lol
8 years ago
Loading ...