or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Eggies

I've deleted both KVPs. Still no luck. Maybe it's the brightness? But IDK because everything else seems fine. Also I still cant get a pic in game. Any programs to capture it?
9 years ago
This map is just gorgeous  :rainbow: Is this your FIRST map?! Either way, just by the screenshots I want to play this REALLY badly. The amazing detail and lighting you have achieved looks phenomenal. The fact that you have all this custom stuff ON TOP of EE and an amazing looking map just leaves me speechless. REALLY looking forward to playing your map.
9 years ago
To help with your error, we need to know what is is. Saying that linker_pc crashed doesn't tell us much. What does it say in the console when it crashes? What error does it say at the bottom right box?
9 years ago
Sadly fixing the color_corrrection from black to a dark shade of blue did NOT work. Any other ideas?
 :(
9 years ago
 :rainbow: Please teach me how to map.
9 years ago
Please stop bashing pcmodder. It's just plain wrong. Saying
Your map probably didn't get reviewed as most people thought it was piss poor and not worth the time. :please:
Or
lol do u honestly think ur map is better than IE, u dont even put any effort into weapons, putting the ugx mod on a map has just become a lazy approach
Is just plain insults and doesn't help him or ANYBODY become a better mapper really. I'm fine if you give constructive criticism, but insults like these are not helpful in anyway. Before any of you ask, No, I am not friends with pcmodder. I barely know him. But still saying such toxic things about his map won't push him to continue making maps and making himself better. What good would any of these quotes do?
9 years ago
Wait so that color correction thing is black, so thats why the floor is black? ITS THAT SIMPLE?!!?1
9 years ago
So basically I have a sun with these KVPs:

The problem is that everything except for the floors are working. The floors are nearly black. Also it seems EVERY wall (including the one that is facing the moon) is almost black like the floors. HOWEVER the models are completely fine. Those and the players and zombies are fine. Simply the floors and walls are nearly black for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  :)
9 years ago
Will this error affect in game? Because if it does I need to fix it or remove it. If it doesn't I'm fine with a laggy 3d previewer  8)
9 years ago
That's what I've been doing. The reason I posted this is because I get the error "RENDERCOMMAN_WARN_SIZE (16384 KB) reached." Also the 3d map gets REALLY laggy. My worldspawn has the same KVPs as Scobalula's earlier post.
9 years ago
Try these.

While they did give me a nice moonlight that I really liked, I still got the error and the 3D map was still laggy. Is there anything else I have to do?
9 years ago
Type EVERY SINGLE ONE in worldspawn? 0-o

Edit: Ignore what I said. I'm sure you know what your doing.
9 years ago
Hello. I was trying to make moonlight for my map (meaning I wanted ONLY a dim light that comes from the moon, not the actual model in the sky) and I added these KVPs to my worldspawn.

After adding this, I turned off "cubic clipping", Pressed F8 and LO AND BEHOLD I have gotten the error seen in the title  :rainbow: I do have "39" worldspawns (when I press N and look at the bottom it says 39) however I know that the extra worldspawns are just unstamped prefabs. Also the 3D part of radiant started to lag like crazy. It also seemed like the sun was in a wrong place (but I know that's caused by my inexistent knowledge of positioning the moon)

However, I don't want this error. Is there any way to get rid of it? Also, once the error is solved, what is the sun direction KVP I should have? Any help with this would be really appreciated.  :)
9 years ago
Pretty cool map, looks like it's going to be pretty epic.

Also I was wondering, what is the name of those rails at the top of the screenshot? Are they in the xmodel section?
9 years ago
Will do thanks for giving me advice.I have put models on there but I am so limited on house models on there.

Trust me, if you go to the static_berlin section, you will find everything you need. It is LITERALLY decorations for a house. Also if you want damages like blood pools, etc. Go to textures > usage > damages.
9 years ago
Loading ...