or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Eggies

Hello. So as the title says, I have two problems: 1. There's moonlight on some objects when the entire map is a completely enclosed space, and 2. The perk machines have all the FX and stuff, but WHEN THE POWER IS ON the machines are invisible. When the power is off they're fine.

Here are some pictures showing these problems:

Solutions to either one of these problems would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!  :)
8 years ago
Why is there no converter button?  ???

EDIT: Nevermind. I used my brain and looked and the changelog. Sorry XD
8 years ago
Thank you so much! I'm probably going to buy it in that case. Are there any tutorials on how to import textures from BO2? (I already have one for guns)
8 years ago
Hello! I've been debating for a while whether or not I should buy Black Ops 2, not only because it's fun, but also I can import stuff from it. So, in order to help me decide whether or not I should buy it, I was wondering WHAT can I import from Black Op2? I believe it's possible to import textures and guns from it but is there anything else I can import? Thanks!  :)
8 years ago
Thanks, not only did it solve the problem  but it looks cooler XD
8 years ago
So, I kept on getting the "error" which says you don't have enough memory or something. Anyways I downloaded
something from https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10951.msg121470.html#msg121470 that was mentioned by Tim Smith. I installed it and I started getting Error -1073741819, so I tried to MANUALLY UNINSTALL it like a MORON.
Now whenever I try to compile my map, I get this error:

FAILED TO EXECUTE: linker_pc -nopause -language english -moddir Secret_House Secret_House

HOORAH!
8 years ago
Wow.... I feel like an idiot. Thanks! :D

Also, for future reference, what does Error -1073741819 indicate? Thanks!
8 years ago
I was told to NEVER compile that ? XD Could you tell me when I should compile, when I should build, etc?
8 years ago
I've turned off everything, put the lowest graphics, and it still says "Could not find animscripts\dog_init"
8 years ago
For some reason, when I tick "Run after Compile" my map works. But when I manually go in game and try it, it ALWAYS comes up with some "missing" gsc such as "animscripts.dog" or "/maps/ugx-modders help" or something like that. How come I can test it in Launcher but not in game? -_-
8 years ago
Honestly I don't know. Starbound was like this "Infinitely generated world and explore planets game"  but then I realized most planets are alike and have similar functioning monsters. I don't know if this will be any different.  :-\
9 years ago
So it seems it may not be caused by the sun KVPs. Harrybo gave me a set of worldspawn KVPs and I changed them. Everything was fine except the floor STILL, which led me to believe, it might just be the floor. What I did for the floor was I stacked 2 patches, one non blend and one blend, on top of each other. The non blend one is just a grass texture and the blend one is a dirt texture. The dirt texture has been blended into a circle to fit around the fountain in the middle of the entry way. I think what the problem is is that the dirt patch has been cut up into a bunch of small individual patches to perfectly fit without overlapping other patches. This may be the problem. Any ideas?  ???
9 years ago
Thanks for telling me how to make a screenshot. As I was saying maybe it's the brightness? My KVPs are still the same ones as the last picture I posted, except that the "Sunisprimary light" and "color correction" KVPs have been removed.

EDIT: I forgot to link the picture XD http://i.imgur.com/FtwBl4n.jpg
9 years ago
It might be a problem with your computer or your mod tools. Maybe reinstalling them would work?  ???
9 years ago
Loading ...