or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Eggies

Hello. In my map everything is lit up correctly, except for ONE thing, and that is the chandelier. I have placed the light and reflection probe just below the chandelier. Also (if it helps) I have put a big chunk of the chain from the chandelier above the roof because the ceiling is to low.
9 years ago
Hello again. So I HAD moss in my map but I removed it because it made the wall behind it invisible. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks  :)
9 years ago
Hello again. So I'm almost done with me my first map (Unmei no Hausu) but what happened was that, ever since I made an example map to show my friend how to map, it seems like a lot of problems have come up. The worst of which is that I, for some reason, can't add changes to my map. I have tried compiling my map and the patch and building the mod, all with the normal settings, yet when I go in game there is no change. Worst of all is that this change I'm trying to make is one that removes most of the experience-ruining bugs (explained in my last post.) Thanks in advance for anyone who responds.  :)
9 years ago
Hello everyone!  :) My name is Xelasto and I'm an avid zombie map creator.

I hope to make many awesome maps and, when I'm good enough, create a clear and concise tutorial on how to make a map. I'll see you all on the forums :D (besides this one) :3
9 years ago
"Where am I? What's going on? Why do I hear groans?....... What is that?! I need to get out of here!"

Unmei No Hausu, or House of Doom, is set in a mysterious house in the middle of night. You wake up on the floor to the sound of moaning and groaning. You quickly realize the end might be near. Can you uncover the mystery of Unmei No Hausu and escape the house alive?

Hello everyone, my name is Tiyoushi and this is my first map, Unmei no Hausu. Details and screenshots of the map are found below. If you have any suggestions for this map or my next one, please leave a reply!

Estimated time before release: 1-2 Months
Progress: 60%
Time spent mapping so far: 105 hours

Current Features:
8 Perks (Juggernaut, Double Tap, Speed Cola, Bo1 Revive, Stamin-Up, Mule Kick, Deadshot Daquiri, Electric Cherry)
Pack-a-Punch
11 areas (1 secret area)
Dogs
Original WaW weapons
Mystery Box
Custom Loadscreens
Zombie Counter

Features that will / might be added:

To be honest really at this point I'm mainly re-mapping what I made when I first started out, as I have learned alot and I think my old sections could use improvement. Also, in the times to come, I will be adding a few more areas to my map. For the most part I am simply improving the map structurally. However, I might be adding custom weapons and a custom vision

Here are some screenshots of the map (Outdated)

9 years ago
Hey, so today after launching my map. I got a few errors.

1. Dog struct errors. After the first dog round is completed, ANY room I walk into I repeatedly get the error message shown below.

2. The tiles, as seen in the picture, are SUPER shiny even though they are in a dark corner. Why? is that normal?

3. My character AND all zombies and dogs are compleetely black. Someone said it was a worldspawn setting issue.

Here is a picture showing ALL the problems

A solution for any or all the problems would be GREATLY appreciated.  :)
9 years ago
When does one Compile a map or build a mod? What do they do? I've always been confused on these apparently important functions on the Launcher.   ???
9 years ago
After compiling my map and running the game, I type into the console "map nazi_zombie_tower" (because that's the name of my map.) However, the map doesn't run and instead it says "Can't find map "nazi_zombie_tower." I have looked inside Activision/CodWaw/mods and saw my folder. It contains 1. DLC3_Weapons.iwd, 2. mod.arena, 3. nazi_zombie_tower_patch.ff

I  have also looked inside my "root" folder and inside map_source, where I can see nazi_zombie_tower.bak, nazi_zombie_tower.map, and nazi_zombie_tower_patch.map. I have also put these same three files in the "usermaps" folder.

No matter what I look up, or what I try, the console says "Can't find map nazi_zombie_tower." Am I missing a gsc, file, Did I put files in the wrong folders? What's going on?  :(
9 years ago
Loading ...