or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - The_Ur3an_Myth

What kind of computers are you playing on? Good or bad ones?

Just curious, because I'm basically playing on a potato and besides some FPS issues the spikes do not crash the game.

I'm using a MacBook pro late 2011 using Windows 10, but I can't say if it is good or bad, since 1GB of AMD graphics doesn't mean I'll have 64x anisotropic filtering or 7000x7000 textures with max resolution and 15 million corpses in view
6 years ago
lmao, just realized that those shots were from like over half a year ago. Fixed to have new shots, hopefully not updating until release ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

aww, that's one way of teasing us (the other is the 99% on the progress bar) :troll:, you know I would literally troll people like that if a map was done (but only for 2 days, or maybe a week :lol:)
6 years ago
Only vibes that are in Perish are nacht der untoten vibes!  >:(

Come to think of it, that too, the outside reminds me a lot of Nacht Der Untoten :o
6 years ago
Testing, polishing and waiting for two things that I could have fast, if I buggered people enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Also, for two months lighting has been broken a bit, but finally found issue so got that fixed. Been just polishing areas and existing stuff while at it so it is as good experience as possible. Here, have a shot of a reworked bit in an area:
(Image removed from quote.)

Kind of gives me Der Eisendrache + Origins + Moon vibes, but it does look good, hope the map (AND easter eggs are better)
6 years ago
What exactly is left to be done? testing, bug smashing, polishing? because there is a lot of other people who just demand a link or something when clearly the progress bar shows "99%" ::)
6 years ago
I see PHD has no complete sfx but all in all the mods great. Would be cool if we could make our own maps though with custom perks.  I want to see more custom maps for bo1. What happen to tower zombies. R.I.P  :'(

If you mean Perish, it's still a WIP. I would actually prefer a Nuketown zombie for bo1 :), since half of the assets are already there i.e. the vehicles, houses, layout, some of the textures except the whole destroyed version of it ::)
7 years ago
The dude quit modding after drama went down with a few other people on discord. I'm glad he left the modding community because he is a really messed up person.

Jeez, I wonder what really happened though :-\, this mod did sound good. Guess the only mod I have to wait for is Perish :P
7 years ago
Can't wait, quick question, is the Hellhound sounds going to be the one's from ZC? I do think those add a little more depth to the whole "zombie atmosphere"
7 years ago
:D I've figured out how to mod a existing zombie map with cfgs ,so I decided i'd make this. It is still in very early development and will be released as soon as it has been finished.  :D [/qoute]

What exactly are you going to be modding on Ascension?

7 years ago

Nope. Don't intend to either.

Aww, someone has to at least make NUK37OWN Zombies for BO1, it DOES have most of the assets like the houses, vehicles etc, just needs that zombie atmosphere as well as the zombie 1.0 characters to blow up the Earth :lol:
7 years ago
 :rainbow: need to have this especially for the BO3 Galil
have you ever thought of making custom maps for BO1 zombies?
7 years ago
Also HitmanVere, will the starting round sound be the standard one from Black Ops 1 or like something different like Nova_Six and Furys_Temple? It would be cool if it would be the sound from The Giant in BO3
7 years ago
Hey HitmanVere you would not make a map based on the initial zone of der eisendrache for black ops 1 only the initial zone would be like a challenge
answer please :D

He did say that Perish would be his last map or mod for Black Ops 1 then he'll be moving onto Black Ops 3
7 years ago
Thanks guys 👏 Working on new loadingscreen at the moment, stuff left to do is very minimal so I am aiming to finish them this week. Next monday I will be going to Japan for 1.5 weeks, so can't work on it while there, but I hope LilRobot can finish bossfight while I am gone. Then it is just matter of testing for bugs and release. So I am looking at whole thing being finished next month.

This map has been one hell of a development hell from the start. While it may not be the most advanced map there is, it is my blood, sweat and tears. This is my last project for older CoDs and will move onto Black Ops 3 almost fully as I feel mapping there isn't almost full roadblock like in BO1. I appreciate everyone who has been there despite my fuck ups in the past, whether it was due to this map or previous projects.

I will hopefully update you guys before I leave next monday 🙏

All those who have been waiting for this map wish you luck, we're all super stoked for this map. You guys will get a platinum trophy from PlayStation.  ;D
7 years ago
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Seeing that 98% is killing me, wish there was a Time-Travelling temple in this world
7 years ago
Loading ...