or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - theawesome624

I will like to help you test your map :)
Okay sure! I'll enable the beta request when I get a playable version of the map ready.

I only have 2 "playable" rooms of the 16 ready. I'm still trying to get risers working.

Double Post Merge: September 29, 2016, 02:20:42 am
Update!
I added a preview photo of another room! Check it out! Probably my favorite room so far.  ;)
8 years ago
The Maze of Chances
Hello everyone! Today I would like to announce that I am working on a new custom zombies map, my first one actually.
----The plans----
The Maze of Chances (nazi_zombie_chance) will be a 4x4 grid with each room having 1 thing or nothing. The starting room(s) will not have anything in them, neither will some rooms. Some rooms will have windows that you can see to other rooms (as seen in the preview photo(s)), and some will have no lights.
----The features----
  • Classic zombie map stuff, such as perks, power etc.
  • No ported items, as I do not know how to port items and I don't want any in my map. Maybe next time!
  • Hidden Pack-A-Punch easter egg place (Maybe, I'll try to implement that.)
  • A mini easter egg *NOT GUARANTEED*
(Have any ideas for features? Tell me, I'd love new ideas!)
----The preview photos----
Spoiler: click to open...
The main spawn (for singleplayer)

An upside-down room with an upside-down double barrel shotgun wall buy.

----Wanna test?----
Coming soon!
8 years ago
Hello there! I have 2 errors with my map so far. 1 : The zombies are fused with weird doll looking models. When I kill a zombie the doll falls to the floor instantly while the zombie does the animation to fall.
2 : I made a custom menu (just changing to solo and coop play buttons) and now it thinks I'm in campaign. It doesn't show my points and it says "Save and Quit". Any help would be appreciated.
8 years ago
I tried changing the compile and light options but I keep getting the same error
(Image removed from quote.)
Anyone know how to fix it?
Yeah, I get the same error. It's weird.
8 years ago
Looks good!
8 years ago
I just got the modtools installed today and I loaded them up to test to see if it works. I launch radiant and it says that my map is missing some materials from gdtGB then crashes. At the time of writing this I found out that there is an addition assets DLC, I'll download that and see if it fixes it.
8 years ago
There is a page on the ugx mods wiki about that, in the section "Alien text on my menu!" Sorry, can't get the link.
8 years ago
Close any ram heavy programs, that's what fixed it for me.

It means that it doesn't have enough ram to complete the task. (I think that's the error, I might be thinking of a different one)
8 years ago
This annoucement made my day. Can not wait to get into the modtools and into the custom maps.
Same, I've had plans for a bo3 map since 2 weeks ago
8 years ago
I loaded up my map for testing and nothing spawns, it skips through all the rounds like nothing.
8 years ago
I'm having a issue with my map and the zombie spawning. I have just placed a ber_sshonor zombie model in my map and after putting in the missing files in my mod, the zombies look like this : http://imgur.com/a/nEIow
I just compiled the missing files, that being these files (the game said these files were missing, so I compiled them into my map) : http://imgur.com/a/bIciH Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced <3

Forgot the KVP's, made some changes and now nothing spawns, my arm is pure black, and I can't move.
Seems like there's a invisible block that surrounds my map, throwing grenades just stops them mid air.

I'm forgetting to add certain things. Nothing spawns still, but I fixed the black arm and not moving, the volume was set as a worldspawn, not a info_volume.
8 years ago
Is there a way to get a fire effect for like torches or bonfire? I don't need an answer immediately, but just for later
8 years ago
Are you sure you installed the tools correctly? If you are you could look at this.
This should be in zone_source\zombiemode.csv by default:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
weapon,sp/zombie_bowie_flourish
Make sure it's there, or you could try adding it to your mapname.csv.
Also make sure 'zombie_bowie_flourish' is in your mods\mapname\weapons\sp\ folder and is ticked in launcher.

But if you fixed that you most likely get another error because you are running in developer-mode. If you dont enable developer 1 your map most likely runs without fixing these errors..
Now it's saying missing zombiemode_perks, should I keep doing this? I think that if I will the map will get bigger in size really quick.
8 years ago
Hello, I've had this problem now and I have no idea how to fix it.

I have this long string of my console saying that pretty much every xanim is missing : http://imgur.com/STB7kaq and also zombie_bowie_flourish is missing, stopping it from launching. Any ideas on how to fix?
8 years ago
Just go to your codwaw (activision root before waw folder then the executive programs)  or where ever your root is and press ctrl+f on your keyboard and search for it and copy it to your map name and find the maps folder in your mapname and paste it then try again.
I'm sorry, what?

Double Post Merge: September 25, 2016, 07:24:27 pm
Seems to have fixed itself, but a new error happens.
8 years ago
Loading ...