or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - stig4532

Hi all,

I'm currently working on a map that was created before I reinstalled my mod tools after getting a new PC a few years ago.

I have had an issue where the game tells me that I'm missing "zombiemode_utility.gsc" when I load the map using the in-game console.

So I reinstalled the mod tools and the problem persisted, so I used the UGX Script Placer to make sure, to no avail. It overwrites my original .map, and any scripts I can manually drag and drop into the mod folder, means the map doesn't load using the in-game console.

Any help is appreciated
6 years ago
After enjoying Comosea on solo, I finally completed it after 2 attempts, the 2nd being timed gameplay. I dunno how my score stacks up against other people's, but here's two pics:

11 years ago
Hello everybody. I am stig4532, my real name is Alex. I am currently in High School/ Year 9.

I have just registered to this awesome website after remembering I have this website as a bookmark on Firefox.

I'm glad that this single map/modder group has decided to make a really nicely layed out website with good custom maps.

I shall be visiting here regularly :D

stig4532.

PS: yes, it is me from ZM
13 years ago
Loading ...