or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SponsoredByCloro

Been working on a new update, was gonna release but ran into some issues during linking so that will be postponed for a while until i'm able to fix.

Progress:

7 years ago
Aight I just finished veryfing both Game & Tool Cache, now when it does its "gdtDB updating" this comes up:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\gdtdb\gdtdb.exe /update

gdtDB: updating

errors found while updating database!

ERROR: Duplicate 'xmodel' asset 'p_glo_barrel_metal_grey_old' found in e:\program files\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\legacy_assets.gdt:433
ERROR: Duplicate 'xmodel' asset 'p_glo_barrel_metal_grey_old' found in e:\program files\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\bo1_barrel_rust.gdt:217

gdtDB: processed (2 GDTs) (21 assets) in 2.287 sec

Says duplicate, think I could just delete one?

Double Post Merge: October 26, 2016, 04:18:55 pm
I did it with Ignore Errors, to get passed the gtb updating part, and it does the same error again.

Also, when I verified it only found 2 files to validate.

Double Post Merge: October 26, 2016, 04:56:11 pm
Update, I deleted the model that I ported over from Black Ops 1, which was the "p_glo_barrel_metal_grey_old" gtDB now updates with no errors found.

I deleted the model "p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior" that I had placed on my map.

Now when I link:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
^3failed to open cache file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_tire_rubber_worn_lod0_f1280_s1.000000_geo_rigid_IZJRRRU7PSXKEXWU5WGI3GJZ5Z' because 'The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

'
  xmodel:p7_tire_rubber_worn
    col_map:maps/zm/zm_voejf_bmjfo.d3dbsp
^3ConvertCache_Write_File: unable to read 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_tire_rubber_worn_lod0_f1280_s1.000000_geo_rigid_IZJRRRU7PSXKEXWU5WGI3GJZ5Z'  xmodel:p7_tire_rubber_worn

xmodel:p7_tire_rubber_worn
Assert Expression:

File:    convert_xmodel.cpp
Line:    415

ASSERTBEGIN - ( Recursive assert )---------------------------------------------

(fileBuffer)

E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\linker_modtools.exe
convert_xmodel.cpp:415
ASSERTEND - ( Recursive assert ) ----------------------------------------------

Double Post Merge: October 27, 2016, 01:34:53 pm
I tried compiling/linking a different map and the same shit happens.

Here's an image of what comes up:

I was gonna try deleting the file in the directory and verify the tool cache, but I can't even delete or move it.

Also can't delete it from CMD

Maybe I should try re-formatting completely, and redownload it all? Maybe i'll buy another HDD and install mod tools/blackops 3 to that, and move my map over to it.
7 years ago
Aight so when I link my map, this error appears in a window whilst doing so:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
(fileBuffer)

E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\linker_modtools.exe

And in the Mod Tools log, this appears:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
^3failed to open cache file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f274_s1.000000_geo_rigid_GQOW7NJY5G7A4OY2B6DIOKNJ5O' because 'The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

'

xmodel:p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior
Converting xmesh p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0 (Desired Faces: 274, Scale: 1.000000, Collision: false)

Reducing mesh from 2288 to 274 faces
219 ms elapsed
^3failed to open cache file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f572_s1.000000_geo_rigid_WHMEXSG6HZCFRTHZRXCYT5S66S' because 'The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

'

Converting xmesh p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0 (Desired Faces: 572, Scale: 1.000000, Collision: false)
^3ConvertCache_Write_File: unable to rename 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f274_s1.000000_geo_rigid_GQOW7NJY5G7A4OY2B6DIOKNJ5O.q.tmp' to 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f274_s1.000000_geo_rigid_GQOW7NJY5G7A4OY2B6DIOKNJ5O' because Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

^3failed to open cache file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f274_s1.000000_geo_rigid_GQOW7NJY5G7A4OY2B6DIOKNJ5O' because 'The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

'
^3ConvertCache_Write_File: waiting 500 ms on file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f274_s1.000000_geo_rigid_GQOW7NJY5G7A4OY2B6DIOKNJ5O'  xmodel:p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior

Reducing mesh from 2288 to 572 faces
203 ms elapsed
^3ConvertCache_Write_File: unable to rename 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f572_s1.000000_geo_rigid_WHMEXSG6HZCFRTHZRXCYT5S66S.r.tmp' to 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f572_s1.000000_geo_rigid_WHMEXSG6HZCFRTHZRXCYT5S66S' because Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

^3failed to open cache file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f572_s1.000000_geo_rigid_WHMEXSG6HZCFRTHZRXCYT5S66S' because 'The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

'
^3ConvertCache_Write_File: waiting 500 ms on file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f572_s1.000000_geo_rigid_WHMEXSG6HZCFRTHZRXCYT5S66S'  xmodel:p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior

'

^3ConvertCache_Write_File: unable to read 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f274_s1.000000_geo_rigid_GQOW7NJY5G7A4OY2B6DIOKNJ5O'  xmodel:p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior

ASSERTBEGIN -------------------------------------------------------------------
(fileBuffer)

ASSERTEND ---------------------------------------------------------------------

'

^3ConvertCache_Write_File: unable to read 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f572_s1.000000_geo_rigid_WHMEXSG6HZCFRTHZRXCYT5S66S'  xmodel:p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior

Assert Expression:

File:    convert_xmodel.cpp
Line:    415

I've tried deleting the model that it says in the log, but everytime I delete it, it fails on another model.

What I've Tried:
- Verifying both Game & Tool Cache
- Restarting PC
7 years ago
As a fan + Gamer of CS Tittles, I'm getting Inferno/Cache/Train environment.
Great Work! +1. :)
Thank you!

I'm gonna incorporate the layout of Inferno Apps into the Apartment Building :)
7 years ago
First we got Dust II, and now we got Cache. What game am I playing again? :lol:
Awesome work so far, the layout looks just like it needs to be. One thing: focus on those small, insignificant details. There are TONS of WIP maps that seems kinda empty because of a lack of detail, and I'm sure everyone will love extra visuals. Keep up the good work, I'm excited to see more!
Thanks! I try to spend alot of time on detailing :D

I just released a pre big update :^)
7 years ago
Alright so when baking the lighting in Radiant it says:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Sun FAILED needs more than 128 MB

And when trying to build the lighting from the launcher it says:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\gdtdb\gdtdb.exe /update

gdtDB: updating

processed (0 GDTs) (0 assets) in 1.829 sec

gdtDB: successfully updated database.

E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\bin\radiant_modtools.exe -ledSilent +high +localprobes +forceclean +recompute E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\map_source\zm\zm_voejf_bmjfo.map

Error: Failed to export E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\map_source\zm\zm_voejf_bmjfo.map because Volume #0: -234.67, -1109.33, 1280.00     Level sun volume missing from file!

The only change i've made was changing it from Day to Night.

The sun volume is placed on my map, I even went into the .map file with Notepad++ and looked for it, and it's indeed there.

And when i'm building the lighting it uses up to 17,000MB+ of my RAM. (Which is roughly 80% of it, so I still have some spare)

Anybody know a fix? I keep running into these little errors that stop me from testing my map, it's so annoying.

Double Post Merge: October 23, 2016, 02:37:42 pm
Uhhh ok... I restarted my pc and everything is fine now? Wut o.O
7 years ago
Thanks man! I have a big update coming out shortly :^)
8 years ago
Yeah, looks pretty cool. Are you going to keep it as a daytime map or darken it up a bit?
Going to keep it daytime, but darken the sunbox yes.

There will be an Easter Egg for nighttime, or just a feature, I haven't decided yet.

Double Post Merge: October 22, 2016, 04:58:52 am
Loving the Counter Strike references, been so long since I played but hell, nostalgia much!?
:)))))

I love the style of the map. Keep it up  ;)
Thanks man!

This map is looking really good.

i can see FMPONE Cache vibe here :P
Maybe I am FMPONE? :O
8 years ago
Ok........ how do I know which one to delete?

Should I just delete every barrier on my map or?

Like how do I even findthis in my map..

Double Post Merge: October 21, 2016, 03:27:35 pm
I added you on Skype.
8 years ago
zbarriers? As in, Zombie Barriers?

Also, I removed Widow's Wine, I haven't placed down the Gobble Gum Prefab.

And, I don't have any box locations placed down.

Is there anyway I can get an error log or something?

I tried running my map with +set logfile 2 and +set developer 1.

I looked through the folders of black ops, the only logs I can find have retarded characters and no information apart from my pc.

I'd really like to get back to working on my map :/
8 years ago
Is there any way to find this busted asset?
8 years ago
But it doesn't make any sense, it was working perfeclty until the update came out

with 0 changes
8 years ago
But thats exactly what I did????!?!?

Go back and re-read what i posted earlier.

Also, I copied your code and pasted it into my zone file (in case I made an error or something) and it still doesn't work.
8 years ago
Hahaha alright I have no idea what im doin :P
8 years ago
Oh lmao, well I did this, but still doesn't work :C

Code Snippet
Plaintext
>class,zm_mod_level
>group,modtools

xmodel,skybox_default_day
material,luts_t7_default

// BSP
col_map,maps/zm/zm_voejf_bmjfo.d3dbsp