or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SoulTaker

Damn been waiting for this, can't wait to give it a try thanks man you and all the others who made this map possible !
:)
8 years ago
Can't blame them there. We've seen gscs in the launcher and what not, but no one is able to make a script and compile it yet I don't think. I'd be leery of it too and it would definitely suck if this would be where the mod tools fall short. I do have faith in 3arc this time around though, seeing as they are actually listening to the community with BO3.
Well from what I know, I don't think they're able to test scripts out at the moment anyway since they can't play on the maps their making. It would be very sad if this happens to be the case.
8 years ago
not necessarily, but i dont see why we wouldnt be able to
Well there's some people who are very paranoid about any limits that Treyarch might put into the mod tools for BO3. Some people for example are scared you won't be able to script for Black Ops 3 as well as make zombie maps.
8 years ago
Looks like Asset Manager is going to also be in the tools which means that you'll be able to import weapons right???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cZLEsp9fno
8 years ago
Welp, that settles it. I'm getting my baseball bat and any box map fuckers will get their asses kicked if shit like this is capable in however long it took zeroy to do that.
PREACH!
8 years ago
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEdt6fFt5Nk
Nice I noticed that during the end it said  template "mp mod level". Guess they'll ad ZM Mod Level later on?
8 years ago
Anyone else noticed that it is only for mp? Nothing about zm tools
From what I know they did invite some modders who are known for their zombie mods, so it's same to assume zm tools will be included if not I'm sure we can easily get hands on the scripts to make a zombies mod ourselves.
8 years ago
Damn that Radiant sure does look sexy. So they're really going to deliver this time it seems like...
8 years ago
Slower than usual reloads...
8 years ago
Which people compare to Dora The Explorer :please:
Pshhhhh they don't know the beauty. Also the Bogeyman scared the hell out of me haven't seen him in a few years since SH: Downpour.
cx
8 years ago
That Silent Hill music though.... ;)
8 years ago
No we dont, because its solo only, and illegal

and as you can see, the BSP and lighting is not even calculated correctly ;)

Its great in theory, but will take i would speculate over a year for him to perfect a compiler, and doubtfull it even supports any map editor, he prob "manually created" a map file for that in a notepad or some other method

lets not jump the gun there, odds are, if he releases it, hell get a C&D because its completely circumventing what treyarch "allow" us to mod on BO1 - so its a breach of copyright and the EULA

True sadly. :P
8 years ago
This looks pretty cool if BO3 mod tools get pulled at least we have a somewhat fall back...
8 years ago
here is a thought.. maybe they are pushing DLC1 out so early because of the mapping tools? just a thought..
Well on CharlieIntel they said February 2nd and the DLC 1 is usually late January, who knows though. lol
8 years ago
Loading ...