or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SoulTaker

1. SoulTaker hasn't used the tools, he shared of one of the alpha testers' videos.

2. It'll almost certainly be after DLC season, I would guess they'll be after Infinite Warfare. Software development isn't a quick or simple process.
Yeah I don't have the tools I shared the link via my phone and for some reason it makes it look as if I did the video sorry for the confusion if any guys !
8 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0SE9aPcXtQ

EDIT: Fixed the link to not make it look as if I did the video not sure why it turned out like as if I did.
:)
8 years ago
A lot of people complain that it's ruined their performance and compatibility with older games. Ex, CoD5 has texture issues all the time and runs like shit.

I'm happy on W7 until they pry it from my dead hands. I have the enterprise version which never bugs me about updating ;p

I have heard about older games having some issues indeed like COD WAW but not any other games to be honest, but I'm sure there's a good list out there somewhere. For me it just increased performance in newer games to be honest. :o
8 years ago
To me it improved frame rates in a lot of games. I'm able to run the Witcher 3 on high settings minus hairworks at 60 FPS or above with a GTX 970 and a FX 6300 at 4.0 Ghz.
8 years ago
^^ This.

Havent seen or heard from zNiiC since that map was released either, so guess you are out of luck.
Pretty much this. I use to think the map was on the UGX map manager, but I guess not. The only trace of a download I found was on ZomMods but even then the link was dead.  I would send you the file but I deleted that map ages ago.
8 years ago
I'm guessing you're talking about Ski Resort?
I can try to find you a link but I believe all links to that map are dead.
8 years ago
Looks good man ! :D
8 years ago
Thank you so much for the mod man got to round 33 ! :)
One question though I'm playing on the normal difficulty, but how do you get the extra perks slots? I thought maybe not getting hit by dogs would make it so the dogs dropped a perk bottle but I guess not.
:P
8 years ago
I'd love it if it's anything that Ghosts did right it was Extinction. It was non-stop chaos if they would have worked on it and made improvements IN MY OPINION it would have been almost just as great as zombies.
8 years ago
Another great mod thanks man!
8 years ago
It's pretty awesome to have you back ConvictioNDR. Haven't seen you on for a while man.
8 years ago
Was just about to tell you if you had AVG installed lol same thing happened to me unfortunately.
8 years ago
Some cool progress going on. :) Apparently the testers got a patch that let them compile and test their maps in offline mode. :D This is from ZCTxCHAOSx

http://prnt.sc/b4kmg7
8 years ago
Good to see Radiant coming to Black Ops 1.
Looks good guys!
8 years ago
Loading ...