or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - smasher248

Not much of an update but techincally new geo

2 years ago
Patch again lol - Thanks to NG for bug fixes, sounds fixes and testing

Patch Notes
Patched game breaking bug where SRE occurd when any player hit in COOP due to dialgoue func
Fixed Double Points/Insta Kill Hud
Cleaned up main theatre zombie spawn rooms
Cleaned up more weapon file stats
Fixed portal cell
Geo changes & fixes
Clipping swapped from terrain to brushes
Again, loads of other fixes i didn't log over passed 3 months

2 years ago
Looks cool man, keep up the good work.
2 years ago

13157person creates acc, uploads this then leaves...May aswell delete topic.

Meh, nothing inherantly wrong with the map, I will just leave it to get buried in the topics list.
2 years ago
Another patch on this map(lol). Cleans up the Gspawn that could occur in previous build & a load of other stuff

Patch Notes - November 2021
Gspawn fixes - Essential
Terrain clipping updated to brushes
Portalling fixes
Weapon ballances
Tomahawk SRE fix
Intro cinematic clean up
Sound fixes for Teleporter
Removed buggy Fire Sale
Fixed Gersh bugs
Increased PaP price
Added Little Bird turret as stage turrert
Added Auto Turret to Speed Cola room & Alley
Bunch of other stuff cause again; I didn't log it

2 years ago
Been a bit preoccupied, but here's an update:

9fc60087ff109015380830e93b41a8d8.jpg
side note: I find it funny I have upgraded my OS twice since my last update on this topic
3 years ago
why r u even using windows 11 when they didnt finish making  and releasing it yet and also try to run the mod tools as administrator or verify the mod tools files on steam, maybe that will fix the problem
I doubt Windows 11 is the problem. I'm using it cause I like provide feedback and watch the product improve as it gets closer to launch. It's a lot faster at booting than W10 which is nice.
3 years ago
Use Launcher to publish it on steam
3 years ago
Not possible, they are recreating the maps from scratch
3 years ago
Whenever I open the mod the text changes from English. Will there be a update for this bug?
From English to what laungauge, have you got a screenshot?
3 years ago
3070 on the one I was playing on, also on my hand dude I was a bit harsh and I'll remove some comments off the YT section. Was a bit salty as in the playthorugh it was my 4th try. At the end of the day I'm happy your fixing it :) @smasher248
Thnaks dude, that's helpful, I think the invisible zombies is due to a bug in Gersh device, but that 5 second freeze you experienced earlier is a bad script loop. It's very odd and will take time to find out, and no worries, I'd be pissed too after 52 minutes lol
3 years ago
Loading ...