or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SirJammy

Ok, Got quite a big update on the map, just went around taking pictures of areas I thought looked cool, enjoy :)

(Ignore the wall gun in the middle of the garden xD)

8 years ago
Honestly I think it should be linked to the portal then, because It seems like a rip from Shadows or Origins rather than a Nuketown remaster if it isnt.

I don't want to give anything away but the portal is used in conjunction with this hellish area. I didn't map this place just randomly because it looked cool, when you play it you should understand ;)
8 years ago
Honestly if you didnt mention the back railing, I wouldve never noticed.
Is that where the portal goes to?

Nope  :troll:
8 years ago
Still not dead FYI ;)

(Ignore the missing railing pillars on the back platform, need to fix the LOD)
8 years ago
why was Celtic Ruins cancelled by the way?

Well Celtic was my first map so I was going mental with all the materials and models like bloody Oprah. SOOO, I ended up realising WaW has limits, a lot of them :S But just so you know, it isn't dead just yet *Wink* lol
8 years ago
so sick!! But you should be worried about detailing the map more than this stuff eh ?

I'm not being big headed or anything but I'm serious when I say that if I tired to add more detail to the map it wouldn't compile, VIS is a bitch in WaW.

On a more positive note heres a sexy screenshot of the new colour correction on the map ;D (Ignore WaW HUD)

8 years ago
Was looking through my Photoshop files and found the loading screen I made for "Celtic Ruins" a while ago, and put a screenshot of the map in to see what it would look like. Opinions?

8 years ago
Yo' I heard you like colour ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8 years ago
Slapped some normals and an FX on the portal + new world spawn settings = Wins

8 years ago
I've been having this problem since last year and I've just been working around it. Its essentially a single prefab that is crashing Radiant at random when I map in it. It could be from selecting a single brush, to lasting 10 minutes and then crashing after tons of brushes are selected. I have tried searching the file for "QNAN" and got nothing :/

I can almost always get it to crash when I just spam select brushes, I'm thinking it could be a broken brush or something that is just bugged in the prefab? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as always :) Thanks.

8 years ago
What is that? :o

And no normal map on the wall texture? It looks kinda flat to me.

You're not the only one lol..

8 years ago
Just to give an update, I haven't really stopped mapping since the last update. Trying to keep things under wraps until the release but there might be some interesting stuff being added ;)

(Non-edited picture)
8 years ago
The tutor's just there so you can get verified in the end for the degree from college IMO. You don't NEED him; he's just there so you can say,"I graduated from this class." You still need a teacher for it to actually go on a transcript.

8 years ago
lol, i repeat

Thing is, Mak will just, like I said before, warp it so it makes me look like the idiot. And that's only going to cause me to keep responding to his idiocity in an aggressive way. He can shrug this off as me "backing down because I know I'm wrong" or whatever he wants to think. But I just don't want it infecting the forums, same as everyone else who was there when this happened.

Double Post Merge: January 10, 2016, 10:53:18 pm
then why is the tutor there at all i think the point is...

anyway, as i said, move on from your argument please...

This is what everyone has pretty much been telling him, but he doesn't get it :/
8 years ago
Loading ...