or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SirJammy

Yeah I have that issue with my bae, Cif Power & Shine, always in my photos. :(

But at least they help ease the pain ;D
8 years ago

Ignore bae, she always likes to be in my photos.
8 years ago
It's a axe rope rack spinny thingy v2

A bit more along the lines of this :P

8 years ago

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Custom trap
8 years ago
Trying to make the road less open and feel more like a proportionate map layout.

8 years ago
Heard you like specs...  :gusta:

8 years ago
"Train go boom"  :please:

8 years ago
Working on a small teaser for the map! Shouldn't take too long

8 years ago
Do the models textures have normal maps?

Some do, some don't. There are models that appear bright in certain placed but are perfect in other spots of the map. Wierd stuff

Double Post Merge: March 26, 2016, 07:47:27 pm
Unfortunately in world at war, models are lit by their origin and are lit with a constant lighting (meaning no shadows or ambient occlusion occurs on models). So when people say "origin must be in a brush or something" what really is happening is the origin of the model is in a location where light seems to be more present.

Just another reason why this old engine is showing its true colours :/

Hmm, its weird though because that entire underground area is encased in a sealed caulk shadow box, so no light can be getting to them models?
8 years ago
Hey guys,

Have been having this problem for a while now and I just cant find a fix, some of my models will appear extremely bright, like they are lit by my worldspawn settings. I asked around in the community and people said its because the models origin is in a brush, clip or weaponclip. But the origin of these models aren't even touching anything :/

Heres a few examples:

Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks again guys :)
8 years ago
Second one for sure.

Ngl I was thinking the same thing, Its just everyone I showed says the top one  :poker:
8 years ago

Which vision should I keep for this area?
8 years ago
Loading ...